When will Woot! add its one millionth member?

heh!

BigD said in one of the earlier posts that they acknowledged the 500,000th wooter in a description write-up. They didn’t have podcast last time. I am surprised they didn’t do anything yet.

http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=1630

great research! Still wondering what they will do this time, if anything.

Probably still bundling the UBOC . . . aka the Ultimate Bag of Congratulations . . . to give the lucky bastidge . . .

Okay . . . confessional time . . . how many of you built surrogate accounts in the days or hours leading up to the momento primo?!?

you already know that I did not. hopefully no one did. not no1.

How do we know this?

This was from our previous discussions.

you wrote this on nov. 1.

Which only demonstrates the thought was out there . . .

. . . who would honestly fess up if their surrogate account made them the millionite?!?

if they created a surrogate account my guess is they would not admit it. although woot may check against their addresses.

Of course not! Doing so would negate the legitimacy of the claim!!

Do you have a confession to make?

Nope! I am me and only me . . . I’m too overt to be able to hide behind another user name.

I can’t say that I am overt, but I still wouldn’t and didn’t.

That’s okay . . . as long as you’re not a pre-vert . . . <chuckle>

Hey AZGman. Are you a g’man in Arizona? or is it just a handle? I am visiting in-laws in Arizona this week.

You’re so punny.

Oh, and I’m innocent on the fake id’s as well. You’d think if it was one of the regulars, they would have been over here posting away and boasting in their one miliion-ness. My money is on a random new person.

I did a check on the millionth person. They have not posted since they joined.