Teen Sasquatch

this would have been good for the cryptozoology derby. eep. i guess that was a long time ago.

yeah it’s been a while now…

however, I think for that derby, we couldn’t use mythical creatures already in lore. but I could be wrong on that. That was just before I started here.

good for the lulz but i can’t see me wearing this :<

I had one sit in Cincinnati for 8 days without moving. It was delivered the day it left CIncy.

Have you seen any penguins?

If you can believe it, I had a shirt delivered 18 days after I purchased it via smart post. It’s a world record for me. Forget about the tracking, it is totally off. It may say its in Atlanta or usually for me its West Virginia (even though I live in California). Dont panic yet. It will get there

My shirts ALWAYS take at least two weeks, sometimes longer. They sit in a sorting center in Denver for most of that time. I’ve ordered shirts that get reckoned before they even make it to my mailbox. Always worth the wait, though! For some reason they seem to irritate my postal carrier, but she doesn’t seem to like her job very well, so I try not to take it personally.

Those little buggers are EVERYWHERE. They pretend to be fire hydrants and sit perfectly still until you turn your back. Or blink.

thanks for all the comments! i originally wanted it to be called BIGFOOTBALL! but i guess that is easy enough to figure out.
WOOT!

The wife and I couldn’t stop laughing when we saw this design last night. I couldn’t help myself and ordered it.

No kidding. Why not put a rebel flag on the shirt while they’re at it?

That’s a bit of a stretch…no?

no thanks.
kinda glad though im poor this week!

I really have no idea why this is funny to some people. How is this design humorous? Just the fact that there is a sasquatch playing football?

Or am I missing something?

I just placed my 35th shirt.woot order today. Since I already had a black square from woot, I think it’s time for woot to have a level above 25 purchases. Just so they know at a glance how much we love them.

I can’t speak for others, but several of the men in my family eat, breathe and sleep football this time of year. They will watch anything as long as there are a bunch of creatures wearing football helmets running on a green field. My stepfather stops on the way home to watch elementary school kids practice. My husband knows about colleges I have never heard of, as long as they have team. I am convinced that they would not find this shirt funny, just normal. And THAT’s funny.

I’m from Springfield, OH. I don’t remember any Sasquatch there. But at least we are winning.

Terrible.

Agreed. :wink:

Did anyone who paid for overnight shipping actually receive their shirts today? FedEx says my shirt wasn’t even picked up until 4:16 this afternoon.