Thermos Roho 24-Ounce Hydration Bottle 2-Pack

I own one of these, purchased at a much higher price last year, and love it. I never get a metallic taste or have any leaking problems. The only negative is the lip of the lid is a bit hard to clean because of the shape, but it’s not a big problem.

These are great! I have one that I got two years ago for bringing water on flights and it was worked great. Target had them on clearance a couple months ago, and I bought two more. No metallic taste even after leaving water in a couple of days. I don’t use it for anything other than water so I can’t vouch for cleaning anything else out of it. The cap has held up longer than I thought it would and these ended up replacing a lot of our BPA bottles.209-0004

If I didn’t already have a Hydro Flask then I may get one. I’ll stick with what I got though.

Dang, I hope someone else said this earlier, but my roho bottle leaks at the cap. The top is this spring loaded pop-top, and the area where you press the button to activated the spring is NOT water tight.

Hope this helps.

Why is it that these are dishwasher safe but most other bottles aren’t?

Will repeated washings in the dishwasher be harmful to my health? (The bottles that is, not me.)

Thermos is a brand name.

Right. Much better to waste metal.

Did a bit of digging and a couple sites list this as Made in China.

Probably going to get a couple, but I always wonder if what the company thinks the product is made of is actually what the factory is using or not.

If it were a Kleenex brand water bottle would you blow your nose in it?

I need a buy 3.5 option so I can have one for every day.

Can this fit in my back pocket?

I own and like these water bottles. Great for hikes. Not good for carrying liquids in a bag where the bottle might fall over and then the lid spring open. Trust me. I speak from experience.

Um…that would be the brand name…please understand the difference between Thermos and thermos…capital letters mean it’s the brand name…lower case means its a product line that is named after the first major player. Kinda like Kleenex and kleenex commonly called tissue papper, or like Crescent Wrench and crescent wrench, otherwise known as an adjustable wrench. These are all products that have acquired the name of the major player in their market.

Prob not, since your mouth touches the plastic and no the metal.

If I buy more than one set, is the shipping still $5 for the entire order? Thinking of co-workers helping me out with foster youth students.

in for two. or is it 4? I don’t know.

got two different designs, one for me and one for the lady friend. we go for bike rides all the time so I figured I’d pick up some nifty water bottles since they have nifty designs and it’s an awesome deal looking at the normal price.

as for those who are concerned about a metallic taste… I have an 18/8 stainless steel water bottle from another manufacturer and haven’t ever had that problem… I think with stainless you shouldn’t really have any chemical reaction between the wall and the water… that’s the whole point of stainless steel!

Opening’s too narrow, and it’s not insulated. I got a better bottle for free, when I bought a 7-pack of Brita water filters at Sam’s yesterday.

See English dictionary. “Definitely”

Wouldn’t THERMOS imply that your hand should not get cold at all?

who wants air?