White Flowers Sparkling Riesling

I got these at the last offering for my wife. while the flavor was good, the bubbles just don’t last like in say an Iron Horse. She’s all about the bubbles.

How is $11.50 more expensive than $16?

Agreed. I was ready to pull the trigger, thinking this would be nice for a Mothers Day brunch. Alas, saw it was Pacific Rim and knew I was doomed…unless I ship it to my brother in law overseas…

Hubby bought these for me last time and we cracked one open within a couple days and another about a week ago - the brut first and the sweet second. We enjoyed both, and found that the sweet particularly was very floral in taste - unusual but not unappealing - with nice acidity to balance the sweetness. I would purchase again, but probably only if a really good sale. While acceptably yummy, they were not particularly memorable and we both preferred other sparkling wines. I love a good sweet to medium-sweet reisling, so was really hoping to love these…

If you are partial to bubbly - particularly unusual / unique tasting bubbly - then I say its worth a try.

True, the sweet ships free with a purchase of 6. The Brut is not available on their site at all, from what I can tell.

ps I linked it up for ya

I fail. I thought the woot was for 2 bottles, either brut or regular, not 4. So you are correct, $12.50 is less than $16!

No georgia shipping

That’s what popping too many corks this early in the day does, lol…

Wow, one I was going to try, but alas, no shipping to Maryland.

I’m in for one, good times!

Mike
Tallulah Wines

Hmmm, maybe this there is Tallulah on tap for this woot-off…

I’m bummed. I live for sparkling but, alas, I’m not a fan of the sweet. Wish it was an either or. Hope another bubbly surfaces during the WO.

These posts are REALLY helpful.
I’d like to suggest an addition, though.

Since you post a link to any Previous Offer it would be nice if people went back and reviewed the wines they buy on the original post.

Any chance you would add a reminder for people to do that with your post?

Are you close to SoCal? I’d take the 2 sweet ones, since I prefer that to the Brut.

That would presuppose we are actually drinking the wines we bought from Woot, instead of sitting up nights and tenderly touching the bottles.

I thought I turned the webcam off!!! :wink:

Now that was a Quality Post, if there ever was one!!!

LMAO!

I hope you are advocating reviews on cellartracker.com

And to think I thought folks in SoCal went to TJ for action like that.

The problem with this is most of us let bottles sit for quite a while before we open them and try. My average is probably around 3 months on a multiple bottles of each type of offer. Normally the woot-offs offer them before most have even tried them.

There are those that are far more eager though…