MII Flashcam Tactical Flashlight with Built-in Video Recorder & Night Vision

No, there actually is a preview window. It’s teeny tiny, but it’s there.

Too soon?

They have sold 2500…i think they’re done…

Please Woot Gods, let there be monkeys!!

nah they’ll end with something cool

Slowpoke…

It does have an LCD viewer. Something like and inch +.

I just want to see the next item before i go home. some one buy it already

Sure it’s a bit heavy, but it is very well balanced and not at all hard to carry around.

was going to post the same. Hilarious

Exactly. From the motherland: “A 1.5” TFT-LCD Color Monitor helps it’s operator keep track of what is being recorded, and makes playback easy."

See the visual depiction here: http://www.miiflashcam.com/video.php

In for 1. Im one of them “Preppers” and I can think of many uses. I have plenty of high end, so called “Tactical*” flashlights so the Lumens are not critical issue.The fact that they were originally quite expensive sucked me in. It looks like it is well made. The fact that it is rechargeable with a Dock is also sweet.
Hey, Ive blown $90 on allot more worthless crap thats a fact Jack!!

Thanks for the input from previous owners. That helped me pull the trigger!

• Tactical- Most overused, misused and abused word on the internet. OK, let us throw in the 3 letters abused on Ebay to! “OEM” thats another used and abused bit of text.!!

Dude, no way I would use this on an 8-hour overnight ghost hunt. It’s very hard to carry around unless you have no other equipment and have a good clear 3 ft. radius available at all time.

Kind of like your brain. Ghost hunting? Really? Don’t you have something more productive to do with your time? Don’t we all? Why am I here? Maybe we’re all insane. Nevermind!

I can’t necessarily prove it exists. Can you prove it doesn’t exist? Exactly! Like you said. Nevermind.

EDC (Every Day Carry) is another TLA (Three Letter Acronym)getting a lot of airplay these days.

the flash light is designed to be used by law enforcemet, military, and civilian operators. Having owned one of these stinger style flash lights I can assure you it is worht the price.

As to utility, I could use this on my Island, a turtle refuge, where we see lots of nests hatching, but only very rarely see a Loggerhead come ashore to nest. I have some sketchy video of one, taken with IR. This would have come in handy.

Even if I want to stay in a bad mood, it’s impossible when I navigate over to this website. I didn’t realize that comical, witty and thrifty all went hand in hand. Damn you WOOT for putting a much resisted smile on my face!!

Anyways, back to business. I purchased one of these flashlights the last time they came through and I have never regretted my decision. Yes, it is bigger, heavier and bulkier compared to other flashlights, but c’mon its got infared, a built in video camera, uv filter, 85k lumens and a docking base. It’s suppose to be bigger. If by chance you cant find the buttons to shoot a video of a bad guy you can whack them over the head with it…multipurpose tool people!

There is one main reason I bought this flashlight… Bragging Rights
I have the baddest flashlight within a 10 block radius and every 30 to 40-something male that has seen it agrees with me. Everybody wants one, yet nobody has one but me. Yes, I am compensating.

One downside to this item is that the software to sync runs on Windows XP (at least mine did).
However support for the product is outstanding. One phone call and Adrian emailed me a workaround patch with instructions. As well as a courtesy follow up call.

Guys. If your sitting on the fence about this purchase, go for it, you’ll be happy you did.

Gals. Don’t know what present to get your man for Christmas, birthday, Easter, Hanukkah, celebration party for the reuniting of ZZ Top? This is your answer.