CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE!

I’d mail support@woot.com and express your desire to throw more money at us.

Done and loading the slingshot with a fiver right now. Hopefully I can hit Carrollton from San Antonio!

It’s a good day to be a Who fan.

Love the shirt, and especially all of the references. But one of them is troubling me: What is the object directly below the Dalek’s plunger-arm? It’s green and I have no idea what it is.

Any guesses?

Thank you, Woot, for such a perfect birthday present! And since it’s my birthday, I didn’t even feel guilty springing for expedited shipping to get it here in time for an upcoming Christmas party!

That would have been perfect!

Celery! As worn by the fifth Doctor probably for reasons far too scientific to get into. :wink:

Oh heeeey!

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/gutcheck/doctor-who-tardis-cake-cupcake.jpg

Thread party!

Love K9 and the scarf. Nice kudos to Tom Baker.

I didn’t notice that at first! But I believe it is a celery stalk:

[youtube=CpHy432XIb8][/youtube]

You beat me to it! I took too long figuring out the tag to embed video. :slight_smile:

Thank you both! I knew I could count on the Wooter-Whovians to come through! My knowledge of the older Doctors is lacking. Thanks again!

Shhh… spoilers!

The little Adipose is one of my faves, best diet solution I have ever seen!!

I am a sucker for anything who related…

I hate you for saying that and making me google how to make one online! The only one that will understand the weeping angel next year will be me

Thank You so much! We’re so pleased and excited that so many people like the design because we love Doctor Who. Spreading Christmas Cheer to Whovians everywhere…I like the sound of that! :slight_smile:

I wish this was in hoodie form so I could wear it and be all warm and celebratory! But I suppose I’ll get one anyhow

Thank You very much! :slight_smile: