CAFFEINATE!

Love the rumpled apron and the ‘take the coffee or die’ attitude.

Kinda fitting considering how Starbucks has been “parodied” just recently. Although I don’t think that now closed dumb shop rightly falls within parody.

This was on Teefury about a year and a half ago. Now that I work at Starbucks, I might just need it…

Wow, you’re right! Only the lettering was moved and the espresso machine taken out…

https://s3.teefury.com/products_large_images/1347160949_1330547997_BOTTOM-caff.jpeg

Insert comment about when woot shirts were exclusive/first print/etc.

My annoyance at a recycled print aside, this gave me an idea.

You know the coffee travel mugs where you can insert your own design? Woot should do that.

As a retired Starbucks barista, this is pretty great!

One large black coffee, please.

Yeah, I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought they recognized this. And I’ll be the guy who makes another comment about woot used to be exclusive first print and all that. I seem to recall several instances when, upon realizing the error, woot would yank the print and offer a random sale.

Are those days over?

That is one messed up Dalek.

Yeah, looks like it printed at Ript, and a few other places too…

If they don’t pull this or explain, then I’m going to be extra sad with woot. =(

I’ve pinged the guys; I’m not sure what action they’ll take, though.

IMBIBE! IMBIBE! YOU WILL BE CAFFEINATED!

There is a little past precedence, though with all that has changed here at Woot over the years, what will happen is definitely unknown.

The random shirt sale usually happens when it’s a clear case of infringement, which this doesn’t appear to be the case. Both TeeFury and RipT obtains printing rights just for the day.

I remember a castle skull print that was briefly up a few years back before some one pointed it out it had been at another site. It was pulled and a Random Sale happened. I know there have been times when a design of death playing DJ on a tombstone was entered into a derby, made the fog, had a chance at printing, then was pulled because it had been submitted to another site.

No disrespect to the artist, but this should be pulled. It hasn’t just been on one site, but multiple ones. New area of shirt.woot means a reuse of old prints? I don’t want to be the mean guy here, but c’mon. What’s up woot?

It is definitely a question worth having an answer to…

Hey guys, unfortunately this one slipped by us, through no fault of APSketches, who was upfront in submitting the design. It’s always been our goal to run never before printed designs, and in this regard we dropped the ball. More specifically I dropped the ball.

In the past we’ve put up a random tee. Seeing as how this was our mistake, that there are some minor changes, and that we now have the rights to the design we’re going to try something different and drop the price from $12 to $10. We’ll refund the difference to anyone that’s already purchased at $12. I apologize to everyone, including APsketches. I’ll do my best to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

And lo, an answer (and a compromise) appears. Thanks for clarifying, tgentry.

I have this shirt and bought it larger than I wanted. The placement of the dalek and wording on the Woot print makes me sad because I don’t think I could pull it off.