RETURN of the GREEN GROTTO part III

Initially I just played mafia wars on facebook and poked around on Twitter…used to be on FB & twitter a lot, nsm anymore…no one to really talk to…I do my little review page and thats about it, and I havent done much with that lately…gotta get back to it…

Feeling blue so am off

…or maybe something a little faster…
[youtube=-l5TV3veFOY][/youtube]

[youtube=ZvMdKkU3wow][/youtube]

Don’t feel blue! This is the GREEN TEAM!

How do you even buy a twitter list? It’s not like you can be forced to follow someone.

Where did you get this idea?

Damnit! lol. Right when my neighbor was bring me Buffalo Chicken Casserole for dinner! Drat!

I didn’t say you did it sweetums.

I know it’s crazy right?

You said, " I have a problem with Woot’s Twitter account because it is SO blatantly obvious they bought a lot of extra followers from a wholesaler."

As far as I’m aware, we never did this. I’ve been attached to the group responsible for our social media accounts. Besides, if we did that, we’d be way over 2M followers. Why cheap out if you’re gonna do that. :tongue:

Update: Nope, never bought. Most that happened was when Twitter first started up, we were a “suggested follow” so some people signed up from that. It was still their choice though.

Geez, go back to work for a day and miss EVERYTHING. Y’all did all the Christmas psychotherapy while I was out! AND I missed Page 800.

Anyway, can I get in on the anti-depressant train with everyone else? My dad was bi-polar, but I just inherited the depressive part, not the fun mania. I’ve been on anti-depressants for 15 years or so, but they don’t always work so great.

As others have said, this time of year is HARD. I always struggle more through the winter. I wonder if a lot of it has to do with the lack of sunlight.

I find the holidays kind of sad, actually very sad sometimes. I miss my loved ones who have passed. My dad died at age 55. My grandfather died on Christmas day.

To top off my depression sandwich: tomorrow will be 6 years since my boyfriend died. Can’t believe he’s been gone that long.

But you know what? I plow through the day, just like everyone else. I’ll take my virtual Green hugs and hold them in my heart and keep on keepin’ on.

Thanks for listening.

The holidays bring more emotions.
We will get through this. Just remember we are here, your pictures made me feel better.

Just having people who I believe really care helps me, coz I am not into fake folks. So many around!

I think we need some sunshine!
It does help. I am going to, tomorrow.

I had to leave for awhile, have not eaten, made an elaborate meal. Tuna salad.
Was going to make pizza, spent too much time on woot! Then celebrating Crap!
I have so much decorating to do!

I will YELL at you tomorrow.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/SoupyEnchantedHerald.gif

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? YOU DID NOT PUT A SNAKE IN YOUR BOX, DID YOU KATHLEEN?

1.59 million followers??

and bsn and I use it a couple times a week. not so exciting.

I used to have a group of twitter friends I chatted with daily. then one rage quit, and, well, he was the glue. not as fun anymore.

I do use private twitter to talk football with my British friend.

Lotsofrussianhackersworkingcheap/twitter/woot/.com

LOL!

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one sad this weekend, although I do really wish we were all happy, it’s nice to know I’m not alone. (no meds here fwiw)

enough sad talk! this is green, baby!!

WHAT?

That’s only the population of Trinidad and Tobago. Maybe they all really really like woot.

we need weirdness! more weirdness!