Wellington Victory Random (3) w/T-Shirt

no,and wife gets a shirt

So…can’t get this because of my state! Really want a shirt… any option for this??

Really wanted to make this my last Wine.Woot but no shipping to WY. Bummer.

Here’s to the new site and many more years of great wines!

NonnaWY

If I happen to get a 2007, would you think it would hold up until 2028 when my daughter turns 21? Could be a fun bottle to save and drink around her birthday. Too bad no 2010 vintage for daughter #2.

To those who have sampled some of these vintages, how would you rate them? I have only had the ‘08. I’m curious how it compares to the ‘07 and ‘09.

Thank YOU and your wonderful staff for all the offerings. While I will continue to order your wines, you opened the door for me on Woot! Now, come to Wisconsin for a tasting party! Heck, it is only 5 below today…

I was never a big wine drinker. I’ve always loved beer and a good cocktail. I grew up and still live in the bay area very near the Napa Valley. As a teenager I spent many summer weeks with my best friend at his grandparents weekend cottage on 7 acres off the Oakville Grade Road. We would sneak out at night and hike over to an abandoned old winery, now Far Niente.

My first Wine Woot was a 2009 old vine zin by Scott Harvey. It was delicious. Fast forward though many wine woot purchases, I’d have to say what I’ve enjoyed the most is reading the posts from you all. Occasionally I asked a question. I was always rewarded with a thoughtful answer. I’ve learned a few things, and my appreciation of wine has increased.

So thank you to all the wooters that really made this site what is was. Wishing everybody a great 2018!

-Mark

So what you’re saying is I should buy another set and send you the shirt? How can I do that if I don’t know what size shirt you want?

07 was a warmer, riper vintage. I don’t think it will comfortably make it to 21. But, I can’t image that it will be horribly to drink, either!

Adding couple of names: Clark, Mike (on his own now) and Sandra over at Winesmiths for all your kindness and friendship. Wishing you all a happy new year. See you all over at Casemates. And YES, this is an autobuy!!!

Can’t believe this didn’t sell out yet, ok in for 1 more. If it lasts til half time ill be back.

The right way to go out. In for 3 even though I have a number of 2008 and 2012 Victory from the mystery case from several weeks ago.

What IS the new wine site?

In :frowning:For :cry:one​:sob:

Farewell Wine.Woot! I think I’ve only posted once before in the past 6 1/2 years that I’ve been on this site. Definitely will miss the Wellingtons and Scott Harveys. In for one. :slight_smile:

Launching from this Kickstarter campaign.

Yes, it will. See you there!

I bought the very first wine from wine.woot, so it seems fitting to also buy the last. It’s been great everyone! Look forward to seeing what Casemates brings.

Great close out offer! Thanks WD for over a decade of wine.woot. And thanks Peter for the killer final deal. Looked back at my past orders and I really enjoyed a 4 pack of the '05 Victory, which at $30/bottle was a superb deal. At $25/bottle with library releases . . . . a no brainer.

Best of luck with Casemates. It looks like something that will much more closely resemble pre-Amazon wine.woot, with a few progressive twists. The Amazonification of wine.woot was not a plus as far as cultivating the community. There isn’t much to discuss when half the offers are opaque private label or high volume wines with little producer interaction.