GREEN GROTTO LIVES ON...WHAT LIES AHEAD?

Shit, Wooster, have some self-control, breathe!!

Oops. Weird timing huh?

I lovelovelove birds. There was one who got in over at our old house through a little hole. I lovedlovedloved that bird until I lost it under some furniture.

I pretty much aint for shit when it come to eating flies. I’ll kinda go after moths, but they have to be low to the ground.

You know I’m an old, old cat right?

Oddly warm & sunny.

I sure hope this weather stretches out to the East Coast soon!

Seems like either the East Coast or the West Coast is getting crappy weather this year.

Cooked some nice rib steaks from Costco on the BBQ. First real BBQ of the season. WOW.

Our Costco has the very best meat dept around.

I don’t think he can control himself. He is a bird-brain ya know…

//chev still whining and crying//

I wanna SNOW DAY! Just one, please? Please…tomorrow is Monday and we haven’t had a snow day in a really, really long time, and I’m burned out and tired, and I just want one day when I don’t have to go in to work…waaaaaahhhhh!

Our forecasters cannot agree…looks like we are right on the line between zero inches and 4 inches of heavy wet snow, starting in the very early morning hours.

MACARONS. Not macaroons.

dafrogman wrote:
Very nice work. Send Oogie compliments. I love the bright chalk - how did you guys get that to contrast so well with the chalk board?

I use chalkboard paint markers

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/f209b93c-d2da-4195-854f-19c17db78764_1.74a19bcf32ff03cee8caaf22d23e64f1.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

They flow nice. Much better than chalk. But if it goes on too thick it can run. Chalk doesn’t do that.

A snow day at work? That’s a thing? When it snows here all I get is a 2 hour drive in and nothing accomplished because I’m too excited that I survived.

LOL! I work at a very small company that is very good to us about weather days. I still have to get up at 5:00 am and wait for the text from the boss…and half the time it’s “Use your own judgement”. Pffft!

That weather sucks. You need to move south.

Been sunny all day but didn’t reach 40. Been on the go since 10am. Home long enough for dinner. Then back out for Mountain Rose concert. Have to catch up to TWD when we get home.

How’s the leg doing?

I know what a Macaroni is…

Never tried the other stuff.
I’d probably prefer a chocolate chip cookie with walnuts added…

Ha ha. Funny

Oogie won’t add walnuts. She doesn’t like them. She does add pecans.

NOW SOME REPORTS ARE SAYING 10-18 INCHES!!

I AM SO MAD!

CHEV, YOU CAN HAVE THIS STORM. TAKE IT… PLEASE!!!

LAST WEEK WHEN WE WERE EXPECTING SNOW, THE PHARMACIST WONDERED IF WE’D CLOSE EARLY. THE REPLY WAS “WAGS DOESN’T CLOSE BECAUSE OF WEATHER”

They understand. They will catch moths and flies for you :slight_smile:

Hey that is more than some humans I have met …

just watched. lol

it’s not “alive” so how could anyone be upset by this video?

The problem is when you get back to work after a snow day, it stinks because you have to play catch up. I could tell you some horror stories.

going to make brownies for son and maybe cry a little.

Macaron is a slang word in Italian. When I was a little girl my grandma would call me a “liddle macaron”. It means like a troublemaker. But she would be laughing at me.