GREEN GROTTO LIVES ON...WHAT LIES AHEAD?

LMAO YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR THUMB LIKE YOU ARE WORKING ON A DECK, A COUPLE MORE COATS SHOULD SEAL IT? HEE HEE!

we had a margarita for national tequila day! only one because it’s only tuesday and also I’m meeting up with friends from my store that closed tomorrow at a Mexican restaurant for dinner and drinks. so I will definitely be having a margarita or 2 tomorrow! :smiley:

I have no hearing aid. Last hearing test, doc said nerve deafness. I don’t recall how much loss (in dB). I have problem when people whisper or when they don’t talk clearly. Also have trouble hearing someone when the background noise is loud.

WOO HOO!
I HAD SOME TEQUILA, LIME JUICE, TRIPLE SEC AND AFTER READING THIS I MADE ONE, ON THE ROCKS.
IT WAS GOOD, LIKE DAVE, NOT FROZEN.

AFRAID I WILL NOT COME OUT OF THE BRAIN FREEZE.

MBS, YOUR PROCEDURE WILL GO JUST FINE.
YOU HAVE TAKEN GOOD CARE OF YOUR TEETH, YOU WILL BE A-O-K!

AWWWWW, THAT’S SO CUTE!
THAT VOICE SOUNDS FAMILIAR!

EEK!

WELL, I RATHER LIKE IT!

MrWhiskrs’ Wednesday!

Wooster Wednesday!

mr. mick has a gigantic telescope, that he never uses.

cost like $600.00 bucks.

amazon is cutting all the dollars for anything fun on woot. just the bottom line. they just want to use it as a clearing house for smaller amounts of stuff that gets lost on the huge amazon site. some of what they put on is cheaper on other sites. like this.

CLASSIC BRANDS 83 Hydrate Station Waterer
$16.99–$26.99

i can get from this for…

Customer_Service@MidlandHardware.com

Hydration Station Waterer
SKU:199184
Your Price: $10.51
Retail Price:$19.99
Your Savings:$9.48(47%)
In Stock

shit like this all the time. now there are some good deals still, don’t get me wrong but the percent of savings on stuff is getting more and more narrow.

amazon would get rid of the bags of fun if they could but they know if they do woot would slash and burn…

anyways, tell me what you think??? LOL