GREEN GROTTO LIVES ON...WHAT LIES AHEAD?

(except for the fainting) That must have been amazing. WOW!
I love your stories poof.

Hmmmm…
This guy could be handy!
He should check our drains. I bet there’s hair! He could even take it home

(I’d have to keep an eye on him though…)

Sounds nice. Does it cost a lot to be able to not stand in line??
I’ve stood in some of those lines for an hour or more!

you are probably so right! and just leave the veg. lmao

me too.

oh my… lol

dreams

i spent too much time watching videos on #walkaway tonight, i love them.

soo…only this far i got. now i am too sleepy from working outside watching vids and drinking beer. :tongue:

i will have to catch up!

monday’s here!!!

I really enjoyed reading about your time in Israel Poof.

This summer cold is kicking my butt. I’ve got two bags of cough drops in front of me, along with peppermint candy for in between. I got my contacts stuck in my eyes this morning. Today is gonna be fun. (not really but imma gonna hide in my office)

well, you have to meet up in person. I think if you could trade at a distance there would be people selling perfect/rare/legendary pokemon. we didn’t want to ask for money but figured fries were ok after another friend offered tacos.

the fast passes are free!

IF you have purchased park tickets and are staying at a Disney hotel, you can book 2 fast passes per day per person 60 days before your trip. if you don’t have a hotel reservation your best bet is to go to park in am, walk up to the ride and get yourself a fast pass that day. and once your fast passes have been used you are able to book more.

sorry to hear you’re still feeling sick, pepper. I wish I had an office to hide in at work! hope you’re at least starting to get better. but I’m sure the damn cough will linger.

yesterday I tripped and fell in the morning, and the whole day felt off. I can’t explain it but to say it all felt wrong. here’s hoping today is better.

That would’ve been so nice in the line for Space Mountain. The grandmother in front of us was nearly non-stop in a gravelly voice…“TODD…TRACY…TODD…TRACY…” with the 7/8 year old grandkids hanging on the railings being annoying. To this day I can hear that voice.

MBS, I hope you didn’t get hurt. Hopefully today goes much better.

I like having an office job. Sometimes I miss being out with people though. I always liked stocking shelves on a slow day when we could play with all the toys and sniff all the soap.

Awe Moles I love it!

FYI Pepper was the name of a rabbit I had when I was a kid. We won first place at the fair one year. When I was 13 it seemed like a good username and it’s still working.

Supposed to get to 90 today. Hotter later in the week.
Wooster seems to love the hot days! (the corn also)

Be careful!

Hoping all Greens have a good Monday.