Microsoft Xbox One X 1 TB Console - Black

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Microsoft Xbox One X 1 TB Console - Black
Price: $449
Shipping Options:: $6 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Thursday, Sep 13 to Tuesday, Sep 18) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Microsoft Xbox One X 1 TB Console - Black) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Microsoft Xbox One X 1 TB Console - Black) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Microsoft - Google Shopping Xbox One X 1 TB Console - Black)

A brand new one is $50 more and you get a game too.

And if you have the Bing points available get a $25 gift card and use it in the Microsoft store to save even more.

I don’t know what shipping is if any.

This isn’t even a deal, this is just the standard cost. Why is this even on the site. Woot really has gotten more and more disappointing as time passes.

How is this a deal? Am I missing something? You can get an XBOX One X 1 TB bundle Player’s Unknown Bundle Pack (New - Not Reconditioned) for $469. Why would I buy this over that bundle that’s brand new and not reconditioned???

Amazon Bundle

I have been waiting for the refurb Xbox deals, and this is a head scratcher. Please get more gaming systems in, but at a price that is truly a deal and not this.

Is console gaming even worth it now?

Every new console gets closer to price against a gaming pc, which could far outperform consoles for the same or slightly more price. Console exclusive games are gradually decreasing and developers are looking to create games that can utilize both PS and Xbox consoles.

Not only do you get far superior graphics with pc’s, but you also have the ability to mod games, swap hardware, and also use it for non-gaming purposes such as for work or studying.

THIS
IS
NOT
A
DEAL

Great question! I game on both Console and PC and have been building computers for decades. If you want the best possible graphics, best possible input delay, best 1:1 interaction with your game, then PC gaming is for you. You can game based on your budget and still have the best possible experience money can buy or the cheapest while still surpassing console in both game choices and performance.

Now with that being said… ever play PUBG, Fortnite, Call of Duty, or any other competitive multiplayer network game on PC? Then you know that there is a vast number of cheaters. On some games it is so bad that entire countries and regions need to be separated from playing with the rest of the world since they are cheating so rampantly. Guess where you don’t have this issue? Xbox One.

Ever play DayZ on PC? Non-stop wall hacks, aim bots, no-clipping, spawning weapons, teleporting, etc; ever play it on Xbox? No cheating at all. Xbox may not be the absolute best platform but it is the only one not being exploited by game breaking hacks to date. Xbox 360 was a hackfest due to jtaging the console to replace the firmware and bypass any type of security to stop you from modding the game. So far with Xbox one there has been no known successful hack of the consoles firmware that hasn’t resulted in an immediate ban upon connecting to live. Microsoft has created an extremely secure platform and has done a great job keeping it that way. The closest thing you’ll find to cheating is 3rd party controller emulation that allows for keyboard/mouse attachments for console use. This has resulted in macro creaction for exploiting the auto aim mechanic on console or allowing players to build faster in fortnite. Outside of this, you’re not gonna get shot by a teleporting hacker who has been banned from steam 300 times and continues to use $1 cd-keys to continue to grief players with his free hacks.

So, sure PC can be better and sure, xbox can also be better than PC. I have a ton of friends who play on Xbox and PS4 especially when it comes to fortnite. I know a lot of people who game on PC as I’ve done it for a long time, but in real life, even as a person working in IT, I couldn’t find two people who would be willing to play the same game at the same time on PC. I feel like PC players have a specific game they play and that’s basically it. You either join them or you don’t, where Console players are going to play whatever their friends will play. Console overall is just easier to find real life mates wanting to play on.

Lastly, some people simply don’t want a computer. A computer desk, etc take up a lot of room and some people just don’t want that. Some people simply want to have a console hooked to their TV and play when they feel like it. They don’t want a workstation setup with keyboard and mouse room and a computer desk chair, etc. Some just wanna sit on the other side of the room, put their feet up on the couch, and relax while eating pizza. Not everyone is looking for the same experience as to what we prefer. People can tell me all day that PC gaming cost less, and they’re not wrong, but to go from 0 to 100 for a new player requires purchasing more than just a computer, you still need a monitor, mouse, keyboard, computer desk and few people are going to spend less than $100 on a mouse and keyboard at $50 a piece, and few will pay less than $200 for a computer desk, now you’re at $300 and you still need a headset or speakers and that alone is already near the top-of-the-line console price before you even buy a computer for gaming. Everyone already has a TV at their house, not everyone has a computer.

You can buy a xbox one for $150 used easily, you cannot get a comparable experience for $150 from PC gaming. You can barely get a desk to put your computer on for $150.

Now with all that being said. Woot, this is an absolute joke.

I feel bad for anyone who buys this while ignorant to the fact that it isn’t a deal. I love the fact that Woot left the MSRP/MAP off the deal on this one. They seem to only use those numbers when they inaccurately represent a greater deal than what is actually being provided.

FOR $3.95 more than buying this REFURBISHED Xbox One X, you could buy it from WALMART, brand new, and get PUBG for free. Check their website. It’s also worth noting that on 8/20/2018 they sold the Xbox 1 X w/ PUBG for $400 and free shipping over at MassGenie. The price on the Xbox one X will be dropping soon enough. They just released the White Xbox One X and they will be releasing more versions soon enough which will drop the retail on them pretty quickly over the next few months.

Not a deal. Just pay $35 a month for Xbox Access Pass. You barely save anything with this USED xbox.

Tsk Tsk. Very naughty woot. wags finger This is not a daily deal. It is the daily, everyday way too high price.

Looks like no one has bought this, or they have stats disabled. No one wants to walk the walk of shame to be the first wooter? Not even for the fame and glory? My faith in humanity has been partially restored.

Woot you can do better!

Must be that Amazon pricing…

Very well said! My friends all berate me for playing on my “subpar” Xbox One X then immediately complain about cheating. I’m a big Overwatch fan and it’s so much more relaxing on Xbox.

Why buy this instead of a gaming PC? Portability. I can bring my Playstation 4 slim in my backpack, along with a controller and HDMI cable, and attach it to the hotel TV.

Additionally, you don’t have to worry about the headaches of Windows. Set your console to update automatically and enjoy some console-exclusive games (e.g., Spider Man on the PS4).

No comment from thunderthighs, etc? Even the staff sees this is a joke.

Guess I’ll stick to meh.com

Curious to see a response on the pricing of this listing as well from a staff member; this is not a deal by any sense of the word.

It shows it’s sold out for me (looks like two sales) and is already removed from the front page.

Hey guys,

I think TT is on vacation (sometimes we let her out of the building), but rest assured that we are always watching the forums and listening to customer feedback. We appreciate all the comments y’all leave, even the negative ones.

They do have that killer jumpstarter deal today. As someone who has totally been caught in the rain because the kids and I watched a DVD in the minivan while my beloved was shopping, those things are way more useful than an XB1X.

All’s fair in love and deal shopping. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

Please post some more gaming consoles soon. I have been watching for one. Sadly this one just isn’t a deal, but I’m waiting for a good one! Please post something again soon!

We had some NES Classics on the last twitch stream. And a Switch! But not the type you’re talking about. This one had Gigabits!