September craps: Whack-a-Deal, App Crap & Woot-Off

This here thread will be for any and all BOCs that you might get during the Sepetember Whack-a-Deal, App Crap, and Woot-Off.

Prepare for

Gif courtesy of drgandalf

31 days hath…crap

New rule for 2018:

Limit one bag per 31 days, per person. To clarify – you cannot have purchased a Bag o’ Crap in the previous 31 days, NOT counting the day you are trying to purchase. That’s Woot Math, and that’s our policy.

Read more here.

PRICE

With the addition of Free Standard Shipping for Amazon Prime members, we want the total cost of a Bag o’ Crap to be the same for everyone.

For this reason, the price is now $10 with free shipping for everyone. There’s no difference in the contents. It’s the same disappointing crap as when you paid $5 + $5 shipping.

Note: if you have other items in your cart, you will be charged the appropriate shipping amount.

Note x 2: It doesn’t count towards $5 ships all day. Sorry.

WHY DID I GET…

DENIED: We ran out of BOCs before we even took your money so we denied your order to end the process.

CANCELLED: We ran out of of BOCs right further down the process and we had to cancel the order to reverse gears.

Canceling Duplicate Orders

Remember, I check for duplicate orders. If it looks like a duplicate, I will cancel it. No exceptions and no remorse on my end.

SHIPPING

These are shipped UPS Surepost. That means that UPS may or may not hand off your crap to your local post office. For some whacko reason, they sometimes mark it as delivered even though it’s at your post office.

Make sure to give it a couple extra days before panicking.

IS TO POST WHAT YOU GET!!!

You gotta share. That’s what’s so fun about them. Join the community! Post away. Guess what you may get. What are you hoping for?

PS: It’s also quality control for me. :wink:

So remember! No taking your BOC and running off with it.

Quick & Dirty Instructions for Imgur!

[youtube=r_DXHZqDmy8][/youtube]

and now on with the crap…

[qualityposts=7446006][/qualityposts]

I would’ve whacked that pumpkin spice mug, but it was $3 too high.

first one came and went like a little furry mole.

I wish I had time today to whack off some more. But I have to go places and do things.

Are there going to be plush mole toys being sold?

Ahhhh… “my friend” needs to skin one to put on my alpha woot-monkey.

Crap is a’coming!

Got one on the first round, haven’t seen a second round fly by yet.

I missed a pumpkin spice mug? Shoot.

It had this design for $8. I would have got it for you had I known.

Generally, $5 is my limit for mugs.

Oh, I thought it was $3 which is my limit for mugs. Never mind.

I have enough Greetings from Krampus mugs for a tea party.

I got one! I can’t wait to be disappointed!

there must have been a ginormous round at 7:30pm. my slow fingers…i mean internet finally had time to complete the cart gauntlet. my first bucket of carabiners ever!

i can’t wait to be underwhelmed.

I got one!

Whack-a-Deal success! This is going to be a fun thread, if nothing else :smiley:

Greetings all fellow Wooters!

I just received an email letting me know that my Bandolier of Carrots will be late, and I will be disappointed. My first couple of bags after the Amazon buyout WERE very disappointing… have they improved at all? Not asking for a pallet delivery (though I’m not not saying I wouldn’t love one d-(^.^)-b); but here’s hoping for something that won’t get me yelled at by the wife.

What’s the best item in all the bags you’ve had? Best BOC I got had a working Zune in it (which was still in production at the time! ;p).

Good luck to everyone!

The thread for August 21 https://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?pageindex=1&postid=7435614 has a variety of items, seemed there was a bit of a common theme on some items.

Personally, I think I got the best item. Not working at the time we got it, but it only needed a battery. My husband is over the moon happy with it! https://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7439646#7439646

Wowzy I managed to get a bushel of cones on the mountainside. Kinda wondering what Sasquatch and woot have in store for me. Must be on the humungous imaginary side being Sasquatch and all.

I’m so excited I got a Bag of crap while waiting on this hurricane. I’m in myrtle beach.

I got a soft locked ipod a few years back. Just erased everything and set it up as a new device and it was basically a brand new ipod.

I received a ship notification on UPS from Woot! Says 9.00 lbs.

I hope it’s not the bag on fire (crap) trick they try to pull off.