Samsung 4K 3D Blu-ray Player With Wi-Fi

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

Samsung 4K 3D Blu-ray Player With Wi-Fi
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options:: $6 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, Sep 19 to Monday, Sep 24) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Samsung 4K Upscaling WiFi Blu-ray Player) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Samsung 4K 3D Blu-ray Player With Wi-Fi) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Samsung - Google Shopping 4K 3D Blu-ray Player With Wi-Fi)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/24/2018 - $39.99
2/16/2016 - $99.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (2 comments)

11/20/2017 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)
11/20/2017 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)
6/1/2016 - $89.99 (Woot Plus)

I really wish Woot would have learned from the last time and made it much clearer that is a 4K UPSCALER. Not a 4K disc player. Super deceptive title.

I bought one of these a couple weeks ago at the same price point. Excellent quality with a nice price. Works great.

Exactly what I was coming to see. Very deceptive title, shame shame woot

Thanks very much Hermiod for pointing this out. I would like to think I would have noticed this detail, but maybe not.

Bad description, false advertising.

Yeah, that’s what I needed. Thanks.

Wow, very disappointed in Woot for this. False advertising.

Does anyone know if this could be wall mounted and still work? I have been looking for a Blu-ray player that can still play in a vertical position.

It looks like we say 4K UHD Upscale in the Features section.

Many details are wrong…
There’s no “a” in 'Earnest goes to … ’
If they can’t get the movie titles right,
how can we trust they’ll tell us the right details about the product???

While true, it’s also true that the item listing is “Samsung BD-JM63 4K 3D Blu-ray Player With Wi-Fi” which makes it seem as if it is, you know, a player that will play 4K Blu-ray discs. Which it is not, and I had to search on the model number for confirmation on that.

1. Woot should change the description to: Samsung BD-JM63 3D Blu-ray Player With Wi-Fi and 4K UHD Upscale
    Because this WON’T play 4K ULTRA HD
    BLU-RAY DISCS
    2)You don’t need your DVD player (or anything else) to upscale to 4K. The 4K TV does it. Why your 4K TV is probably the only 4K converter you need - CNET

2. As a 3D standard Blu-ray player, it’s priced pretty well. These come in handy not just for Blu-rays but for many different type video files you can burn onto DVDs or Blu-Rays

Actually, this might be worth it just for the wifi and screen mirroring.

FALSE ADVERTISING

THIS IS NOT A 4K PLAYER

IT IS A 4K UPSCALING PLAYER - BIG DIFFERENCE

WOOT, THIS IS SLOPPY WORK ON YOUR PART.

Alright everyone, we hear you! We really do and the title has changed. Specs and Features are still the same.

Thanks! Yall have always been so good about following up on stuff like this. All the way back before Amazon.

My Sony has been stuttering during play back with a number of DVDs / Blu-rays, so I figured it was time for another player. I bought this Samsung last month, at the same price point, from Woot. BTW - the same one on Amazon is $58.95 - at the time of this post. My only true requirements were that it plays Blu-rays, including 3D, without stuttering and was inexpensive. Although, we haven’t tried out other features, like Screen Mirroring, so far so good. I will mostly likely, purchase another one before the day is up.

On the 4K topic, I don’t have a 4K TV so that part of the description was irrelavent for me. Nonetheless, a quick look on Amazon didn’t return any true 4K Blu-ray players near this price point, which for me, would raise a red flag. Since Samsung doesn’t notate this player on their website, the way Woot had it originally entitled, I’m glad that Woot updated the listing.

We own this player, and since we don’t need 4k anything, it does just fine. Plays DVDs and BluRays smoothly. We hooked it up to Wifi and use it to stream our digital movies from the Plex app. My one complaint is that it has issues working with Plex, we do get lots of buffering pauses, and the app itself often locks up when first starting it (with no apparent pattern when it does or does not).

Oh, 2 complaints. The second is that it’s REALLY hard to see the play/eject/pause buttons on their little round disc. They respond quickly and smoothly… once you can see which button it is (or have memorized it). I’m always tempted to try painting it with nail polish or something.

does anyone know if this will work with a synology nas? I assume so because my older samsung TV works flawlessly.