GREEN GROTTO LIVES ON...WHAT LIES AHEAD?

hi greens! I think it’s Wednesday. not sure, they all blur together on me. N will be home tonight from his biz trip. sent us a photo last night of them all in yellow vests and hard hats, lol. they visited a company that makes semiconductors and chips for phones, computers, etc. been awful quiet without him.

cool and gray here, low 60’s. sprinkling off and on. feels nice, but luckily it will warm back up later this week.

two weeks from tomorrow we leave for Disney World! woo hoo!!

need more gifs

WOO HOO!

I don’t want fall too soon, but today is a tea kind of day…

don’t worry, mr. whiskers, birdie and fluff will be well taken care of while we’re away. my dad gets strict instructions on food, water, litter, treats.

this reminds me of cklun. was hoping she’d post some cruise photos here.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/agentsofshield/images/1/10/GH_serum.png/revision/latest?cb=20141112173125

reposting this because I doubt poof will scroll up above my goofy gifs…

meow this is VERY IMPORTANT. I guess your daddy human kept you alive so I hope he can keep Birdie and Fluff alive!

well, I think my mum had a lot more to do with me being fed/clean, but dad has watched the cats before, so I know they’ll be fine. LOL

You’re right!

Playing a record… Doobie Bros.
[youtube=nzfxKZrnz4o][/youtube]

[youtube=5KsuzcFkbY0][/youtube]

…and enjoying a great German lager beer.

I hesitate to get my flu shot so early. “They say” it’ll leave you unprotected late in the season (March)…is that true? I always get my shot in late October.

BUT we have had one employee out with it already. I’ve heard it’s getting an early start this year…is that true?

I’ve heard about the shingrix shortages around here too. Sheesh. Then I saw the Class Action Lawsuit commercial for the Zostervax (which is I guess what I got 3 years ago). How are we supposed to know what to do?

AWWWW! GGM must love you LOTS!

Where the hell is mick?

You ok, sir?

Somebody better page cklun. I’m going to be on vacation the same time you are.

Who is going to mind the store?