GREEN GROTTO LIVES ON...WHAT LIES AHEAD?

Thanks! The only professional family pic with little brother.

OH MY GOONESS!
My sis and I sang that song all that summer. I LOVE it! I still know all the words. One of those 45s we bout wore out.

Very nice!

Thank you! I finally found these pics cleaning out a closet, been looking for them.
I always say, if you lose something, start cleaning. You will find it. But cleaning is rather tedious to me or I am just lazy!

They played it a lot on the radio too…
[youtube=1KWBIrWT-OU][/youtube]

Now neither of them are Kevin!

All moms did that number on our hair I think, LOL…here’s my grad pic, 1984…feathered hair, don’t care!

A little Country…
[youtube=HFTUc52LRMQ][/youtube]

Oh hell yeah!

That’s beautiful, Mar. That WAS the look. In high school, mine was long and parted in the middle.
This is my grad pic.

Awww, youth and I wore no makeup in high school. Just did mascara and blush for years. I don’t know how to do all that eye stuff.

Woolly Bully always reminds me of my dad.

Off topic, but the baby floofs were out. I touched the gray one.

BTW, I love all the pictures.

Yeah, we always had the radio or 45s on. Wasn’t much tv back then. Our mom would be at work, we rocked out in the day!
LOVE Little Red Ridinghood too.

Throwin’ Back some Thursday!

[youtube=R82OM5tzcrk][/youtube]

[youtube=R7jW8_2Us5c][/youtube]

[youtube=i4njPe2_rho][/youtube]

I WANT TO SQUEEZE THEM!

I don’t know if I would have known this, had I not had an older sister, four years. My mom had a stereo and albums, loved music too. So I knew her generation of music, also.
My mom loved to hear us sing, she would beg me to sing to her, I would. A mother’s love is so deaf, Lol!

Old pic. 1926. My mother in window.

Probably Clovis, NM.

I know right?
The two in the back remind me of the judges from the Muppets.

She doesn’t love us anymore?

That’s a load of cats! You tossing them food or something?