1:24 Scale RC Sports Car

I have cheats for those color seekers.
Yellow is 49.
In types without yellow the silver is 49.
No guarantees, but I’m pretty confident.

How do we use the exclusion code, especially if we have already ordered? Can I send Service an email saying “Please, anything but 49!”?

Wait, do you mean the 49mhz versions are yellow? If so, great, because I ordered three 27’s. (I’m only keeping one for myself and the others are going to charity, so they can all be the same frequency.)

Anybody tell us how long they run on a single charge?

In for 2. I foresee a Lambo VS Lexus shootout Xmas morning in the basement.

Exactly.

Tried to order a 49MHz Lexus IS to get a silver one, but got a message that they are unavailable. Guess I’m getting white or black (please give me black!).

Even if these are crap, they’re a great price…and much cooler than some random no-name make/model RC car.

With a 7 year old son and 2 nephews, I’m in for 3!

closest I’ll come to owning a GT-R

Reviews are showing low battery life (only a couple hours of play) but if you buy your kids a 20 pack of batteries it shouldn’t be too big of an issue at amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Duracell-Coppertop-AA-Batteries-20-Count/dp/B002UXRXEG/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1291733162&sr=1-1). 20-30 foot range for controller to car, which is pretty decent.

Also when they crash the wheels sometimes need to be adjusted (reset). Sounds like they work great on a thin carpet, but hardwood not so sure. Can’t imagine them doing well on thick carpet at all.

Oh! and the best part… the headlights/tail lights actually light up when the car is moving(head forward, tail reverse)

Are these fast enough to chase the cat? I have a mini r/c helicopter, so would like both an air and ground assault.

Cool idea, but I feel sorry for the cat… :frowning:

for added effect, mine the room beforehand with wads of duct tape balled up sticky side out =P

anyways, in for a few, these look like fun in the college dorm…

Anyone that already has one of these have an estimate of how young a kid would be able to enjoy these?

6? 5? 4?
Both for required coordination and personal safety hazard.

Thanks

Another x-mas present for my nephew. Finally he will leave my collectibles ALONE!

You cant really do that. It doesnt matter what type of car it is, if it is on the same frequency they will be controlled by the same controller. So you will have 2 cars that are controlled by the same controller.

That would depend entirely on battery capacity. If you want lots of run time, get high capacity AA rechargeables for the car itself - enough to have one set charging while the other is in use.

I’m gonna teach my niece and nephew how to say WOOT! when I give these to them for xmas!

These only have to last long enough for my kids (9 and 4) to get bored with them.

Opened on Christmas, forgotten by New Years.

At under $20 with shipping, totally in for 2!

I was very disinterested until I noticed the Lamborghini and clicked “I want one!” so hard I broke my mouse.

I get its 1/24th scale. But how big is that in inches? (no she said jokes).