1/8 Scale Remote Control F1 Grand Prix Car

how the heck do all you people get your posts in within 0.00000001 times 10^(-26) seconds of the item being posted, pretty anxious eh?

Got my 3.

BP

Dude, go to SlickDeals.net and you will have 750 off 1500 coupon code for tomorrow.[/quote]

Starts tomorrow at 4AM PST (5AM MST, 6AM CST, 7AM EST).

This came in my inbox straight from Dell. Dell Home has $750 off $1500 code ZD5$P0NS954P16 on select Inspiron notebook purchases (before tax and shipping)!

May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout.

Offer Valid: 10/19/04 6:00am CST through 10/20/04 5:59am CST

wtf?

AND it comes with one of the heavy hard as hell to open up AA charger-thingies. 27 AA rechargable batteries is DEFINITELY worth $10 so you’re getting the car for $10 and shipping for free.

woot the FAAAAAWWWK???

Dude, go to SlickDeals.net and you will have 750 off 1500 coupon code for tomorrow.[/quote]

This came in my inbox straight from Dell. Dell Home has $750 off $1500 code ZD5$P0NS954P16 on select Inspiron notebook purchases (before tax and shipping)!

May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout.

Offer Valid: 10/19/04 6:00am CST through 10/20/04 5:59am CST[/quote]

dell will jack up prices by $750. people should stay up

http://www.shopnbu.com/rctoys/nikko-williams-f1.html

Same product or is it a woot-a-like?

lol…??^^

[quote user=“bsom”]http://www.shopnbu.com/rctoys/nikko-williams-f1.html

Same product or is it a woot-a-like?[/quote]

hmm, same car ? huge price difference. and look, real HP logo

Must be a woot-a-like!

is the $120 price difference worth having the real hp and allianz logos? If you answered yes, then you have a problem.

“I don’t wanna grow up…”

I’m in for 1.

:lol:

Cheap knock off – bad news . nonwoot

Offer Valid: 10/19/04 6:00am CST through 10/20/04 5:59am CST[/quote]

A-HA!!! another fatwalleter

hmm not sure…

[b]Snapster,

Do the different colors have different frequencies?

I want 2 different ones so my kids can race.

Thanks,
Rick[/b]

:?: Do I have to buy a charger for 9.6v rechargable battery, Or the charger is included?

:?: woot 5 buck delivery will take how long?