1/8 Scale Remote Control F1 Grand Prix Car

Welcome to the 1/8 Scale Remote Control F1 Grand Prix Car topic for Monday, December 13th 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the 1/8 Scale Remote Control F1 Grand Prix Car here.

MORE RAM IN THE BOX PLEASE!

Already bought it last time :slight_smile: I gave it to my brother as an early Christmas present before the snow falls and he loves it. Mine came with the battery brick rather than a shirt but the batteries are a much better investment for a battery hungry toy (remote uses 6 or 8 AA batteries, don’t recall exactly), but the car itself has a rechargable battery pack with adapter. The thing has power but the tires tend to spin a lot…too much torque, need some downforce :wink:

Cyberlore responds to your comments:
Because there are too many people to reply to (people who have comments directed at me) individually, or list on this post, I have started the following page that will contain my responses: [url]roken.org
This is not encouragement to insult me. I will not respond to blatant attempt to get attention.

Consecutive 1st Post Woots: 5

[size=18:53b47addae]БОЛЬШЕ RAM В КОРОБКЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА[/size:53b47addae]

On another note, i have been very displeased with the service here at woot, I e-mailed service@woot about the faulty mouse I recieved in the mail from woot last week and still haven’t gotten a response yet. Im greatly upset and dissapointed.

Woot! price $19.99

All the other sites have this toy for $39.99, including today’s sponsor : [url]Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more

Adding the free t-shirt makes this a nice Woot!

-Joe http://www.MyBestGadgets.com

And a free Woot! T-shirt
$19.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
The 1/8 Scale remote control F1 Grand Prix Car has a high speed electric motor, proportional steering and speed control and is capable of speeds up to 20mph! The independent suspension and road-hugging rubber racing tires provide remarkable control and all of the excitement and thrills of realistic racing! The F1 car is fully assembled and ready to go - just charge the 9.6v rechargable battery and go.

Specifications: Colors: Blue, red, yellow, black

Size: 21.5 x 5 x 9 (1:8 scale)

Lightweight, Durable plastic Body

Full function deluxe remote control

Pistol grip and wheel type transmitter

Transmitter Range: 100’- 180’

Transmitter frequency: 27MHz

Semi-proportional right and left steering plus forward and reverse

Front and rear suspension with coil spring shock units

Sealed gearbox with differential

Rubber true grip tires

Condition: New, retail

In the box:

1/8 scale F1 car

Pistol grip controller (uses 8 AA batteries, not included)

9.6v Ni-Cd rechargeable battery

AC Battery charger

Also included is a free Woot! t-shirt. Specify your shirt size on the order form. Note: Due to order volume, size requested may not be available - especially larger sizes.

[quote]

[size=24:4c6f72f108] 1/8 Scale Remote Control F1 Grand Prix Car[/size:4c6f72f108]
[size=9:4c6f72f108]And a free Woot! T-shirt[/size:4c6f72f108]
[size=18:4c6f72f108]$19.99 + [/size:4c6f72f108]$5 Shipping and Handling
The 1/8 Scale remote control F1 Grand Prix Car has a high speed electric motor, proportional steering and speed control and is capable of speeds up to 20mph! The independent suspension and road-hugging rubber racing tires provide remarkable control and all of the excitement and thrills of realistic racing! The F1 car is fully assembled and ready to go - just charge the 9.6v rechargable battery and go.

Rubber true grip tires

In the box:

1/8 scale F1 car

AC Battery charger

Also included is a free Woot! t-shirt. Specify your shirt size on the order form. Note: Due to order volume, size requested may not be available - especially larger sizes. [/quote]

~Riiise~

woot

Seem’s to be a pretty cool buy. 1/8 scale pretty big too. BTW I’ve seen just the battery pack go for about $17 alone.

What do the WOOT T’s look like?

It’s All About The Free Woot T-Shirt! XXXL for me Pls!!! :slight_smile:

And a free Woot! T-shirt
$19.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Rubber true grip tires

In the box:

1/8 scale F1 car

AC Battery charger

Also included is a free Woot! t-shirt. Specify your shirt size on the order form. Note: Due to order volume, size requested may not be available - especially larger sizes.

Woot

In for one! woot! :slight_smile:

Hey, please visit http://www.dealtaker.com

Do I need this?

[size=18:01d8c2fe58]PAGE 1[/size:01d8c2fe58]

:smiley: Happy Birthday to me :smiley:

:shock: I’m getting too old to stay up for this crap! :lol:

Have a great week everyone!

:wink:

sigh - CYBERLORE - get a life

lol - we are all proud that you have a good enough internet connection and that you are close enough to the server that you have the lowest ping - but for the love of god, i don’t think anyone cares about the ‘competition’ anymore

btw - nice woot deal - if it was cheaper - i’d jump on it and give it to some cousin or something

now i’m a college junior male - but i do notice a trend of products on woot - i feel bad for all the girls out there lol - there really is nothing for them on here

woot - how about some 2 person hot tubs that run on 110v with the option to run them with 220volt!

I could use 3 of them: 2 for my house here in newark near the campus, and 1 for my parents! :lol:

first time…first page? w00h00

arg. first page

Stayed up way too late for this one I think I’ll pass

[size=24:06d8aa25ee]I win because I’m the last person on the first page. Let’s see Cyberlore do that[/size:06d8aa25ee]

Consecutive Last on the First Post Woots: 1

dammit, just missed first page.

this woot is useless.