#1 Fan

I like the Asphalt color. That is all.

This shirt sucks…and blows.

This shirt blows…

:slight_smile:

The A/C was out at work, so I was just pondering today if I could become a fan of “fans” on Facebook. GET OUT OF MY HEAD, SHIRT.WOOT.

You guys knock the pun shirt, and yet…

Make sure you don’t stick your foam finger in the fan.

I disagree. It’s fan-tastic.

this might be the wrong part of the shirt world to be looking for that.

When even woot is mocking people’s choices to buy certain shirts in their writeups, maybe there needs to be fresh blood.

the electrical cord and plug…maybe? Or a tail.

For those of you who don’t get it:

Often times when people enjoy or root for a certain team or person, the use the word “fan” to describe them selves. Often times someone who is a quite fanatical fan of something will claim to the be the number 1 fan. This shirt is a simple play on words in which an actual fan, that would be used for blowing air onto you, is masquerading as a live object that is the number one “fan” of something. It’s funny because a fan is a fan.

Wow, I’m pretty sure everyone got it. If not, there’s something seriously wrong…

But thanks for the in-depth explanation.

I have a rather satire dry sense of humor.

I have a friend who really likes Lady Gaga. I’d get this for him, but I have better things to do with my money than enable bad habits.

After one look at this shirt, I realized I left all of my unrehearsed oratory notes at home.

Why doesn’t this fan have a protective cover? If you’re not careful, you could lose a finger or two. Then you’d just be a fingerless fan.

Anybody who doesn’t “get it” is just an airhead.

(Airhead, get it? You see, the fan blows air, and it has a little head drawn on it, so it’s an airhead.)

So why is it that we can’t have 4th and 5th place derby winners? No disrespect meant, but the artwork coming from the derbies has been a lot more interesting than the dailies lately.

Yes…how did you know? :open_mouth:

What he said. ^

I don’t get the manatee-zeppelin thing?

explanations?

I tried so hard not to smile at this, and my effort to keep my mouth from budging made me actually laugh harder than I would have normally. I punched myself accordingly