1 Voice MT3 Bluetooth Ear Buds - Black

1 Voice MT3 Bluetooth Ear Buds - Black

I can not turn the headphone on. The instruction says to press the power button for 3-5 seconds. There’s no specific power button. I pressed three buttons on the device for 5 seconds, nothing happened. Does anybody have any advice before I return it?

Hi there. I moved this to the correct sale discussion.

Let me see if our team can reach out to the vendor.

Hello again. Per the vendor:

The power button is the center button with the telephone icon on it.

Thanks for the quick response.

I pressed the center button, nothing happened.
I plugged it to my laptop for charging, red light started to blink. It has been plugged for couple of hours now, still blinking.
I unplugged it, red light still blinking.
I tried to turn it on again, didn’t work. Neither my phone nor my laptop can see it.

What else should I do?
Thanks

You might need to let it charge overnight. Batteries are shipped dead for safety reasons.

It could be your laptop is not providing enough juice? Do you have a wall adapter you can plug it into?

I bought a pair.

Wall adaptor whole day , still red light blinking
Laptop charges the phone fine, so it should have worked on the headphones too.
Any more suggestion?
Thanks

No, I’m out of ideas. I’d say reach out to Woot! Customer Service to return it for a refund. I’m sorry.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I have had exactly the same problem. Earbuds do not charge and do not connect to bluetooth. Cannot get them to turn on.

Hi there, sorry to hear about the earbuds. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.