10 Bay Silver ATX Window Case with 400 Watt Power Supply

:o [size=18:e4dcd1c4af]OMG, I’m Lovin’ it!!! Woot-off is genius![/size:e4dcd1c4af] :lol:

If you buy this and you value your PC componants, PLEASE junk the PSU. It’s a Powermax… search around and you’ll see what I mean. You might consider picking up a cheap Sparkle or Fortron from NewEgg.com

i bet an excersise machine is next

wootbot go crazy. thedoctor may need to operate

This sucks…woot! is gonna break me yet, plus the wife is gonna kill me.

Ahh…more programmers are about to be sacked! :wink:

KuoH

This sucks…woot! is gonna break me yet, plus the wife is gonna kill me.

a plastic case with a steel chassis - not a bad deal for $20

just for fun: check this out

WOOT!! WOOT!! WOOT!!

This is insane. It rocks, woot!

I figured while that ab thingie is up I might as well come in here and share some random thoughts.

Ever wonder why God loves us so much…but if we don’t believe in him he will send us to hell? What kinda love is that?

Kinda makes me think of this one thing that happened 4 years ago…oh wait…it was last week.

Our store got robbed last nite. I have a pretty good clue who done it.

This shall be my new journal page…now I won’t have to spend all that money on paper for my other journal…that was an awesome movie…The Butterfly Effect.

I didn’t really do much today.

I think I got ripped off on my BOC. I know it’s supposed to be crap and all…but I think I deserve something better than what I got. I need a leg for my chair. Now that would be some random crap that I actually need.

I have wooden legs and real feet.

I have sideburns behind my ears.

Gets kinda lonely in the dark…wife finally fell asleep. I need to be asleep…y …but I can’t.

O well…I guess I should go to bed.

I pled insanity in court yesterday. It was for a speeding ticket.

Child support sucks…

That ■■■■■ don’t even work.

Phew…now I feel better…stay tuned for tomorrows random thoughts by evilg.

I always tell the women…It may not be as long as a pencil…but by God it is every bit as round as one. Good nite.

These look so cool, my son, 9, made me get 3! Now he can’t sleep since he already knows how to build a computer!!

anyone that got extra speakers let us know since we missed out… :shock:

My first woot I got in on, shoula had the dell speakers but nope tried 3 times and each time the order was refused before the went OOS.

I missed the first two, so I had to jump on this one!

Hopefully I can sell it to someone or use it in a custom built for a client…but I got one!

Now I’m stuck staying awake in hopes this ab machine sells out…so I can grab the next item too! Oh the insanity! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=9573192

the one night i get to woot late…

mutha &^&^%*&

woot needs a countdown, so I can see how long till each product sells out…

It is the kind of love that gives you the choice. It is a gift you accept; there is nothing you can do to earn your way into heaven. So, reject God, go to hell. It is that simple

[quote=“evilg”]
Ever wonder why God loves us so much…but if we don’t believe in him he will send us to hell? What kinda love is that?

[quote]

as i understand it and what keeps me going is the fear of the LORD…and that when this life is over…and we are to be judged for our life here on earth…i dont want to regret a thing…about my life…only get one shot at it…and i am fearful that my LORD will be upset with me for wasting the time that i do have…here…and thinking too much about myself…and not enough about Him…nor giving Him the much deserved Glory…this is what keeps me going in my faith…

.those who know GOD and reject Him…have their judgment waiting…in store for them…
this is not the same for those who do not know of GOD…they will be judged differently…if we understand good/evil and know what is right/wrong and can use our mind to determine if a judgment is fair…how much GREATER is GOD…how much better suited is He to judge…He who konws our inner thoughts and the decisions that we make…and the reasons/motives behind them…i do not judge anyone based on their beliefs…i leave that up to GOD…

…at the end…when we pass from this earth…and the dust returns back to the earth…and the spirit goes back to GOD who has given it…our faith is all thats left…and it will either save us or condemn us according to our beliefs…may the LORD reward you according to your faith…whatever it is…

Oh shut the F up with the religious bible-thumping-holy-roller-jesus-loves-you crap! Oklahoma is bad enough with a church on every corner, but now you’re turning the Woot forums into crap people aren’t going to want to read. Exchange emails and set up a freakin online study group but don’t taint the fucking genius of Woot!

Sorry. Where’s the mods when you need them?

[quote user=“cchilds”][quote user=“evilg”]
[/quote]

It is the kind of love that gives you the choice. It is a gift you accept; there is nothing you can do to earn your way into heaven. So, reject God, go to hell. It is that simple.[/quote]

Hell was not meant for mankind. Hell was meant for Satan and the rest of his crew. God doesn’t send us to Hell, mankind makes the CHOICE to go to Hell. We all have the basic common sense to know the difference between right and wrong.

How many times have you felt convicted/guilty about not doing the right thing or not going to church? You consciously make the decision to reject God and all He stands for therefore you consciously choose to go to Hell. If you don’t say Yes to Him, you are saying no. If you are saying not now, maybe later, you are saying NO. If you say anything other than Yes, you are saying no. And, if you died tomorrow without saying Yes to Him, you will go to Hell. Yes, it is that simple.

Questions? Go here:

1-888-Need Hi

[quote user=“JeffClark”]Oh shut the F up with the religious bible-thumping-holy-roller-jesus-loves-you crap! Oklahoma is bad enough with a church on every corner, but now you’re turning the Woot forums into crap people aren’t going to want to read. Exchange emails and set up a freakin online study group but don’t taint the f*cking genius of Woot!

Sorry. Where’s the mods when you need them?[/quote]

Yeah Jeff, Jesus even loves you too! Even when you flat out reject Him and spit in His face, He still loves you. Maybe you ought to check out one of those churches on every corner in OK and see what it’s all about? :slight_smile:

Sure, censor the Jesus Freaks. But don’t bother censoring all the four letter words or sexual references or crude talk on the forum. No, that’s what we all like to hear and read about. It makes us feel better about ourselves!

Wow, it goes to show you just how backwards society has really become. How sad. :cry:

needhim.org took me to a free ipod!!! the lord is our savior!