10% off Grocery on $25 or More: 7/21/20

10%off_Blog

1. Add $25 or more of Grocery & Household items to your cart.

2. Enter code GROCERY at checkout.

3. We’ll take an extra 10% off of your order!

4. OK, get shopping!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from July 21, 2020 at 12:00am CT until July 21, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.

It’s already like the clearance aisle at the Walmart. There’s nothing left anyone would want even with an extra 10% off.

Just buy the olives and get it over with.

2 Likes

Olives are gross.

Re-post the Smoking Aces coffee and I’m in.

This doesn’t work for the Geek coffee even though it’s listed in grocery as a beverage?

Offfff couuuuuuuuuurse the Dixie cups needed for my offshoot, but totally the more Truer, religious commune and organization nestled in an abandoned farm property would juuuuuuust be under the $25 limit.

2 Likes

You can get tiny environmentally insensitive cups at the dollar tree along with off-brand grape Koolaid.

Yeaaaaaaaaah, but this isn’t some fly by night organization. We care about the environment and quality of the flavored drink.

1 Like

Have you every heard of this revolutionary thing called coconuts? Rumor has it that all you need to do is take a 3 hour tour.

Post cases of red bull and I’m in.

Not sure what’s going on with that, it should work. If you purchase it and then contact Customer Service, they will give you a credit. Sorry about the weirdness.

It worked on the Heart of Darkness. :woman_shrugging:

VERY SHRUGGY

Uh oh. It shouldn’t have? :grimacing:

If it worked, it worked :man_shrugging: :sunglasses:

1 Like