10% off on the Woot! app on 7/17/21

10%App_Blog_600x200

On July 17, 2021, get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! This discount is available to ALL customers, not just Prime members. Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

NOTE : If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address?” button and tap that. Everything will update and you’ll see the discount applied.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from July 17, 2021 at 12:00am CT until July 17, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
6 Likes

Well bollocks ! I placed a pretty expensive order that was processed at 5am today. This deal states that it was good from 12:01am but I never received a notification until 10am CST. That would have saved me enough for a cheap case of beer :frowning:

4 Likes

I would message woot. Their customer service is WAY WAY better than Radio Shack.

11 Likes

Ahh. Radio Shack. That’s a memory.

4 Likes

Keep us updated, please. I placed an order this morning, too :grin:

Drove past one earlier this week in coastal Oregon!

2 Likes

Oh wow! Would been great if this was yesterday! Could of saved some $$$ on my powerblock order :smiling_face_with_tear:.

Woah, I worked at Radio Shack while I was in college and my store had great customer service. If you’re looking for terrible customer service look at Best Buy. People are assigned to one department and still don’t know anything about the products.

3 Likes

Represent!

Just wished this discount would apply more than $20. Therefore I could fully benefit from savings. Since, it did not I kept my orders low.

1 Like

You know you can order things separately

right?

Exactly what I did except $300 plus item received $20 not 10% boooo

aw…poor feller…

Do you think it’s going to be cheaper later?

I remember walking into a Radio Shack and the customer was asking the functions of an item. The employee responded with, “I don’t know what that does, but I know it doesn’t do that.” It is honestly one of my favorite customer service stories.

4 Likes

Radio Shack is closed here, just saying.

Hi there, if you placed a qualifying order let customer service know and they’ll be able to refund you the difference. The notification shouldn’t make a difference. It goes by the stated sale time.

@Wooter773371032 you should also contact CS if you placed an order with the app and didn’t get the discount.

If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like