10 Other Things

I liked Oregon Trail, but every time I played, it seemed like my oxen would get stolen and I’d get stuck :confused: Oh, to relive O-Trail:

You should go to the movies more often. They used it in Wreck-It Ralph… - YouTube

This shirt would be much better if they used the real phrases from the games, not modified them to be past tense.

Congrats Orion! :^)

Only the Oregon Trail one is changed to make sense, the rest are all direct quotes.

Thanks for posting! Needed a good pick-me-up this morning and this did the trick. MC Frontalot!

Never experienced or knew of a Grue… Knew the rest of these, but not that. I feel somewhat incomplete now. :frowning:

There was no such mistake.

I’ll just leave this here.

West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

>

Actually, “All your base are belong to us” you learned from the pre-YouTube internet meme. Unless you were one of the few people who got the English-speaking version of the game for your European Sega Mega Drive.

Not to mention, you can shoot meat. The food you don’t want to shoot is in a jug!

Where is “Attack the weak spot for massive damage!” or “Do a barrel roll”?

Orabbit, you have brought me out of several years of lurking with this. (My last comment may have been on a leakfrog.) Oh the Zork memories! Next time I have a few free hours, I will have to fire up the old PC XT and see if I can get it to run some of the old games. Or run at all.

“All your base are belong to us” Huh? Is that a typo?

This shirt is more like what the internet taught you about video games.

Google has a purpose

I have seen it, and I laughed when they put the Konami Code in. I wonder how many young people understood the significance of that.

I will say that I love love love the “10 things I learned in the 80s” shirt. This one I don’t think has quite the impact because so many people will not know even half the references.

It may have already been said. But it matters not…

007 373 5963

That is all.

My question would be: Has anyone in the world ever defeated Contra WITHOUT the code??

If I could count the times I have use lmgtfy.com… I love that one, but if I’m feeling really ornery, I will just send them to justf***inggoogleit.com.

What about,
“Welcome to die!”
or
“Hint: Surround a castle to stay alive!”