10" Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilation System & 2 Contour Memory Foam Pillows

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

10" Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilation System & 2 Contour Memory Foam Pillows
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

It’s Mattress Monday! and by the way the other woot sites have different size mattresses, they’re not all the same.

same thing for home and sellout woot? what in the world?

Seriously… This is on woot, sellout.woot, and home.woot?

I think we killed them on this last wootoff

With woot, it’s mattresses all the way down.

feel free to toss an extra mattress or twenty into my bag of crap… since you seem to have so many :wink:

All ze woots make me tired.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boring woot. Makes you want to sleep. So buy one of these to sleep on.

Well played, Woot. Well played.

Do you need a Queen to sleep in this?

Sellout, Home, and Woot.

Man they have a ton of mattresses. Who ordered all of these, and why are they not just being used to make forts?

I mean woot has to have at least 500 monkey battles a day, you would think these would be handy defenses against monkey air raids.

One’s king size; the other queen.

I know … lame, right?

This was anti-climatic.

How to unbox this thing

I am having some weird deja vu right now on woot

Queen here, King on home.woot, Full on sellout.woot, Twin on Moofi. Is it mattress day or something?

The one on sellout if a Full size not a Queen

way to go, turning the high point of my 1 am hour, into “wtf, really?”

What’s that, Woot? You want to sell a lot of something?

Ack! The Mattress Marauders from Mars have maliciously hijacked Woot! Their next step…THE UNIVERSE! Everybody SCATTER! Quick, women and children first!