10" Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilation System & 2 Contour Memory Foam Pillows

the twin mattress slot was already taken by moofi

Why doesn’t kids woot have a crib mattress? Just saying.

It’s funny, I was actually checking out a Groupon deal for a mattress yesterday, and was thinking about how I’d rather get myself one of these memory foam mattresses that Woot has every so often. Twin size is a little small when you’ve got a girlfriend who spends the night pretty frequently. Does anyone who owns one of these mattresses have any good advice as to whether or not this is worth the cost? And also possibly if it’s worth looking into a Queen size or a Full size? I would greatly appreciate any input!

Do you have twin size foam mattress?

[Moderator: Our writers are huddled in a corner crying over the fact that you did not read their write-up which conveniently linked to all the sizes. :wah: ]

I’m pretty sure no one else offers $5 shipping on these.

I think I’ll sleep on it…

Need California King size.

So really it’s a gamble on the firmness? What if I buy & don’t like it? Will Woot refund the money if I return?

I’m shopping for a mattress right now and this would be good if I could return it if I couldn’t sleep on it.

If you bought one from each site, you could make a sweet mattress pyramid

Only 2.5 inches of true memory foam… Rest is regular foam… Pass!

Do you really need to open the box within 72 hours? Hasn’t it been sitting in the box in some warehouse for a long time already? I’m asking because I’m moving in a month and I’d like to keep it in the box until I get to the new place. Would this be possible/recommended?

What a coincidence. My local Groupon offer for the day was a $200 credit on a mattress from MatressFirm (purchased for $50). You’re a half-day too late, Woot!

Got this back in Mar 2010 and love it. I’ve never slept this comfortably before in my life (save perhaps for the womb). My pillow-top just doesn’t compare. This is a fantastic mattress (and the the $5 shipping is steal too). Highly recommended.

Glad someone else noticed it right away.

I got one of these a few years ago.

I was reasonably pleased with it - in contrast to the horrible mattress in use - but after a bit it did become very ‘indented’ to that you either sleep in the ‘low, hearder’ part or if you’re in the middle it’s an angle to sleep on.

So I have mixed feelings about it, and think a good ‘regular’ mattress might make sense.

But it does seem like a very good value compared to prices I see on other foam mattresses, where even the two inch ones you put over a mattress can cost about the same.

Well, not having used this type (only the mattress topper which helped greatly after a car accident mucked up my back)and I will just speak to the size. My husband and I have a queen mattress. If you don’t need loads of personal space when sleeping and don’t have pets it is just fine. We have two dogs so it gets cramped and because they claim the middle and he gets more room than me I end up hugging the edge and wishing we had a king…but it works.

You don’t HAVE to remove it at all. It says it will take 24-72 hours to expand fully. It’s not a time bomb.

http://d.static.memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/13208/13525615.jpg

In for 1…going to see how it does.

Does anyone know the brand?

EDIT: Forget what I said before. If other Wooters are correct then it is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Peyton-10-Inch-Support-Mattress/dp/B0017LY6TC/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1327300741&sr=1-2

So a savings of $45 compared to Amazon for the queen size.