10” Queen Size Traditional Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Memory Foam Contour Pillows

So… How long should I allow before it fully expands? It’s not detailed out very much.

Guys, keep in mind that you get what you pay for – even if you do get a little bit more here on Woot. At $299, don’t expect the entire mattress to be made of memory foam. Indeed, the description honestly states that it’s “Composed of 2.5-inch advanced ‘next generation’ viscoelastic (memory) foam on a 7.5-inch polyurethane base.” That 7.5" polyurethane foam may offer support for a few months but it will inevitably sag within a year.

I purchased one of these the last time they were offered, and I was really displeased with it. I wound up with the batch of mattresses that never puffed up in the center.

On the plus side, I did get a refund for my purchase. On the minus side, I still need to go buy another mattress.

All the sizes are available. Read the description.

… On that note goodnight. Thanks for the Idea Woot.

You are getting 2 pillows. :slight_smile:

Anyone know if memory foam mattress would work with a wall bed?

You will now find our writers curled in the corner crying in despair that you didn’t read their write-up. All the other sizes are linked there.

Hmmm, I want one just to sniff this out:

Bought the 8" thick model last year, and it’s awesome, except for when I lay on my side, I kinda sink through.

I wonder if the extra 2 inches of foam would make a difference.

Looks to be this same package that is going for $362.94 on Amazon.

Amazon reviews - 4 stars.

[edit: gets generally good reviews - some of the one star reviews say its a little smelly]

Who’s hand is that?

I have been stuck for about six hours now and still no go and I can’t get it to do anything.

We purchased the full size for the RV and it is awesome. The pillows are too flat, we ended stacking them into 1 pillow case, but nothing to brag about.

We have the Novaform ones in every bedroom in Queen and 1 King and will never go back to coils & springs. Better sleep for hubby who had failed back surgery.

Highly recommend & the price is half what we paid for our queen size mattresses @ costco.

The king size one is on sellout woot now.

have you checked out http://deals.woot.com/deals/go/d46b38b7-9bd4-4710-a362-9b3db4434dfd

Does anyone know if this mattress floats?

http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/schadenfreudetv

I just bought a mattress! ARGH!!! Woot, please be more convenient for me next time!

Oh, this reminds me…goodnight woot!