10" Memory Foam Mattress - All Sizes

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

10" Memory Foam Mattress - All Sizes
$429.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Thank god it’s not refurbished!

Every size except for Twin XL. :frowning:

I don’t like this new price range thing. Woot is moving further and further away from the one deal a day business plan. Soon they will be like everyone other webstore out there.

All memory foam is not equal. I would want to see who the manufacturer is, but it is not mentioned that I can find.

Yeah, Twin XL is not a common size unfortunately. I have to order dorm sheets for my son online. Rarely can find them in stores.

Oh come on. Y’all complained when we had a mattress on each site too!

They aren’t going to mention the brand? Really?

If you had to ask, you can’t afford it!

Different sizes have different prices:

Twin = $199.99
Full = $269.99
Queen = $349.99
King = $429.99

uh no, if they ain’t gonna say I ain’t dumb enough to buy it. When they say luxury I wanna know.

I am going to guess its a Sarah Peyton. ( As in brand )

At overstock and Amazon, they all have the same pictures for that brand of mattress.

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Sarah-Peyton-Soft-Luxury-10-inch-Full-size-Memory-Foam-Mattress/4274299/product.html

http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Peyton-Luxury-Memory-Mattress/dp/B001TRET2S

Less money = less mattress

more money = more mattress

Not that hard to comprehend.

Agreed. It can’t be that hard to list each size and associated price on the main page.

I think its Kingston brand.

I’m a bit confused about the instructions. We’re to unpack/unroll the mattress within 72 hrs. of receipt “to maximize expansion.” Does this mean that each mattress is wrapped just as it is being shipped out to us? Because I find that hard to imagine.

Surely these have been tightly rolled and sitting in warehouses for weeks/months, so why does the expansion hinge on the buyer unwrapping it within 3 days?

I have to be missing something here. Any ideas?

When Huey Long was asked why he wore his boots while having sex, he replied “better traction”.

Something to consider.

Yeah…just like that!!! :slight_smile:

I had the same question. I am moving into a new condo in 3 months and was wondering does it really have to be opened within 72 hours? Can I just buy one and let it sit for a few months so I don’t have to haul a big unfolded mattress around?