10" Twin Cool Sensation Memory Foam Mattress

boooo i want a queen

I think I will sleep on it

A mattress. Thrilling.

This 2-day woot-off has been pretty lousy, overall, IMO. Picked up some HDMI cables, but that’s it. Would have been nice if the iPod touch had been a 32 or 64, but that’s about the closest I’d gotten to buying anything else…

Where is the flexible container that may be closed for holding, storing, or carrying crap?

scored craphaul #9 on woot happy hour!!!

wooooooot!

The mattress is only ten inches? How can anyone fit on it?

Wouldn’t this be funny in a BOC!

NOOOOOOOOOO Woot!!! I wanted the QUEEEEEEN Please please PLEASE put the Queen on here today!!! I’ve wanted it ever since it was on sell out woot!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Make sure to click on the picture to zoom in. Shows you lots of important details.

wouldn’t want to get caught napping on this deal.

I learned my lesson buying a foam mattress here… no way I will ever do that. These are junk. (my first negative post here ever).

Did I miss something? I just got a text from someone saying they got a Bundle of Custard,but I don’t see anything on the board.Did I miss something?

im fat will it hold 350 pounds?

I bought the Queen a few Woot-Offs ago. Was comfortable for about 2 weeks, after that, valleys on each side we slept on.

woot seems to know that most of it’s users sleep alone.

$170 at overstock.com, but either way it’s 90% off, and buying it from woot brings the Bag of Crap closer in the lineup.

I like my sig.

If only it wasn’t a twin bed. I am looking for an adult bed… :frowning:

Sure…it resists dust mites, but does it resist sex stains?

to the person in the previous thread who mentioned framing their boc receipt and hanging it on the wall:

It’ll hang there right up until the moment you open your boc and find 1152 Hannah Montana media players!
XP