100 Grand Milk Chocolate Candy Bars, 36 Count

@kcartwright, I’m guessing you were drinking a sugar free soda. The artificial sweeteners break down over time especially if they are stored above room temperature.

1 Like

Thanks, but no, it was actually regular Pepsi both times.

1 Like

YAYYYYY ITS CHOCOLATE TIME

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll still come melted

2 Likes

Got my chocolate free because I have so many damn coupons. Still have a 50 dollar coupon to spend

3 Likes

Ugh. Why do I have to live in the middle of the Sonoran desert? These would almost certainly arrive in one gooey melted mess. DAMN!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Okay mods! This still isn’t sold out. I think it’s time you up the purchase limit. If you haven’t bought any yet, that’s too bad. Snooze = lose.

3 Likes

3.6 million in chocolaty goodness for $15? Talk about an ROI!

1 Like

It’s close to selling out!

2 Likes

Ugh! I saw this earlier today and someone mentioned they hoped it would sell out…no such luck. I’m back and they’re still available…:tada::sob::grin::frowning::+1:t2::grimacing:

1 Like

Sold out! I was able to wait it out. Tough for a chocoholic…but I did it!:grin: Enjoy your calories fools! (Said the person with a Mama Bev’s butter cake still stashed in the freezer.:grimacing:)

6 Likes

Why does it feel like some major group accomplishment happened here?

4 Likes

I find your faith in the FDA and the old ways disturbing.

Are we the first option on the list of processes? :thinking:

1 Like

LOL. No.

I got mine today, that was fast!
Expires or best by date: 14 November 2021
Yay! :clap:

6 Likes

Mine came today & it has a December 10, 2021 date … they’ll be LONG gone by then!!

4 Likes

And that’s how many calories there are in these 36 bars so ya, good luck with that!

Yes, mine also arrived this afternoon. Wow, that was FAST. I made sure to check the expiration date as soon as I opened the box. Nov, 2021, so all is well.

5 Likes