100 Pack 52x CD-R Media 700MB, 80min

crap???i’ll pass… :shock: :arrow:

This is most definetly not a WOOT… CDR’s typically cost between 10-15 dollars for 100 and i wont pay more than 10 with a 5 dollar rebate… bleh.

This is craptacular! I thought it was a printer coming up next.

not if people buy this stuff… sell it on ebay come on people take some for the team

btw, i think the shirts should have the woot logo on the back, and then underneath “www.Woot.com - its a way of life”

T-minus 11 hours and 55 mins and counting… oh wait that means gotta wait for Monday’s deal.

Anybody notice… no purple lights on this one… looks like this is the weekend WOOT :cry:

See you in 12 hours! :roll:

mmmkay, what the hell is this. I wanted a burner and printer, not this.

I bought 2 - now I have lots of frisbees and trap targets.

ah shit this will take forever to sell out… oh man another 5 hrs wait.

i have done my part. i stayed up all night, skipped my first class this morning and called in sick to work. then i bought 300 blank cd’s in the hopes that i can get this thing rolling onto the next item.

CDR’s for 15+5s/h this will be slow. :oops:

You can get a 100 pack at fry’s for 9 bucks, wtf are they thinking, this item is not worthy of woot

This is a fantastic Deal! Quick, BUY, BUY!!

(think it’ll work? I want the next woot to show up… )

The lights are still there! :?

not if people buy this stuff… sell it on ebay come on people take some for the team

btw, i think the shirts should have the woot logo on the back, and then underneath “www.Woot.com - its a way of life”[/quote]

Also, “I survived Ab Tilt Hell”

I hope they get some more of those game pads.

more like it is a Waste Of Our Time [woot] …

Might want to refresh there. There are lights on my page.

Actually I do see purple lights on it.