1000 PK Blue Nitrile Gloves

1000 PK Blue Nitrile Gloves

I dont have big hands and I always buy X-L.

How easily do these tear, split or puncture when worn by someone with long fingernails?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Any fit/sizing guidance Woot?

Nice! A Firefly reference!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect too much from these as the specs say they are 4 mil which, IMO, is very thin. When working on my cars 8mil is usually the thinnest I will go to have any chance of use. These would be more like examination style gloves.

None for these specifically. Found this generic chart for nitrile gloves. Maybe it’ll help.

2 Likes

Harbor Freight Tools is my go-to place for these kind of gloves. They have 4 mil, 7 mil and 9 mil available at decent prices. https://www.harborfreight.com/search?q=nitrile%20gloves . I would feel quite comfortable with 9 mil for long fingernails. They are not as easy to poke through.

1 Like

So I ordered these a few weeks ago and they just arrived. The brand is qubemedic.com
Not bad for the price, yes they are very thin but for my purposes it is exactly what I need. Single use, handle yucky stuff and throw away gloves (dog accidents, raw chicken, dicing onions, you know - yucky stuff gloves) I would NOT use them for anything heavy duty, I am not sure how long they would hold up. As for sizing, the box only has a vague chart: small 6-7, medium 7-8, large 8-9 and XL 9-10

Found this on their website:

Nitrile Examination

Powder Free Gloves

Made of synthetic rubber nitrile (Acrylonitrile-butadiene) and its 100% latex free. Provides better protection against latex sensitive users and prevent contamination between patient and user. The gloves offer a more superior performances against oil/grease and many more chemical applicants.

• Finger texture surface
  • Available glove length: 240mm
  • Non-sterile
  • Ambidextrous
  • Beaded cuff
  • Single use only

Hope that helps!

5 Likes

:blue_heart: the “2 by 2 - With Hands of Blue” reference.

@peaceetc

Did you have had wanted these?

No, I did not. No, I do not. No, I will not.

Been using HF 7mil gloves for years for finishing woodwork. Every time I put on a pair I say “Two by two, hands of blue.” and my wife gives me the stank eye.

1 Like

1,000 7 ml would set you bacl $260 plus tax and shipping. Not cheap.

Sure you are.

These are actually pretty good. I go thru nitrile gloves like crazy. The Large is larger than most larges. Medium fits like a normal medium. Thickness is good. I have not had one rip yet.

Shame I didn’t order these for you.

And yet somehow I’ll survive.

XL feels like L

That is not the brand I received.