1000TC 100% Cotton Solid 4-Piece Sheet Set

Not sure why you are saying that unless you have some WOOT insider information, but it’s a darn good deal where we live! Our last similar matched set of 4 were 800 TC and even on sale plus a 15% coupon discount cost us nearly $200

Can you find 1000 TC 100% cotton sheets for less than $79? I don’t think so. You are trying to compare 600-800 count sheets for $59-69. Let’s compare apples to apples.

I’ll say it again…this is a great deal for 1000 count 100% cotton sheets regardless of whether or not they are sateen. Any price under this and it’s quite possible and likely that they are a blend. I have purchased several sets of 1000 TC for less all claiming they were 100% cotton. I tested the fibers and found that they were a blend.
Just pull a few threads from the seam on the inside of a pillow case and hold them to a flame. Cotton will burn and polyester will melt into a little plastic ball.

For future wooters…I bought this set and was extremely impressed with the “heft” of them and the finish.

The fitted sheet split at a corner in a couple of weeks, no big deal. Now the top sheet has ripped where the pleated detail is at the top(head) of the sheet.
they are literally falling apart and they’re only on the bed about 1/3 of the time and washed just 3-4 times.

Weird sheets. I mean, they are really nice and comfortable, but the hem that should be sewn across the top of the flat sheet is actually along the side of the sheet. I think the person that made this set had a little too much to drink at lunch.