1000TC 100% Cotton Solid 4-Piece Sheet Set

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

1000TC 100% Cotton Solid 4-Piece Sheet Set
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Feb 16 to Wednesday, Feb 17) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](1000TC 100% Cotton Solid 4-Piece Sheet Set) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=1000TC 100% Cotton Solid 4-Piece Sheet Set) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](1000TC - Google Shopping 100% Cotton Solid 4-Piece Sheet Set)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/27/2016 - $74.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)
12/26/2015 - $79.99 - Click To See Discussion (22 comments)
8/10/2015 - $59.99 - 89.99 - Click To See Discussion (18 comments)

10/16/2015 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)
9/8/2015 - $59.99 (Woot Plus)

Comments from a previous offering

To save everyone some trouble, I boosted this info on thread count and quality from said Previous Comments, which was orignally boosted from Southern Living’s website - uh oh, does my admission mean 5-10 in Internet Jail?

Sheet Thread Count Guide
Whether one settles into a bed for warmth to escape howling winter winds or desires a set of cool, breathable sheets to escape a scorching summer sun, the perfect bed sheets are paramount to a restful night of sleep. While most can be easily persuaded to swing for a more luxurious set of sheets, the labeling and thread count terminology in sheet shopping can be misleading.

Rule #1
Don’t rely merely on the “thread count” factor of a sheet set. Thread count is defined as the number of threads, horizontally and vertically, per square inch of a fabric. Shoppers should realize that there are many factors that affect a sheet’s thread count.

Rule #2
Check the ply of the fabric used in the sheets. The ply of the fabric is used to describe how many threads are wrapped together into one single thread. Single-ply fabrics use threads on their own as opposed to double-ply fabrics that are made up of two pieces of thread twisted together. So technically, a thread count of 800 could be made of only 400 double-ply threads or could contain 800 single-ply threads.

**Rule #3 **
If you are looking for a heavier, more durable sheet set, choose fabric with double-ply fabric. Single-ply fabric sheets are going to appear thinner and more delicate.

Rule #4
Recognize the different types of cotton sheets. Egyptian cotton is praised for its breathability and is highly absorbent. Pima cotton, grown in the Southwest United States and in South America, is known to be long lasting and a staple in large households. Organic cotton – grown without herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers – will have the mark of United States government-approved certification on the package.

Rule #5
Know the weave you are after. For a silk-like cotton sheet, closely woven percale sheeting is the best option. Flannel cotton sheets, with a twill weave, maintain a raised surface that delivers a fluffy appearance along with an ultra soft and cozy feel. For some stretch in your sheets, the plain-stitch knitted jersey sheet would be your best bet. And for a more luxurious appearance, the sateen weave would be appropriate with its weave construction placing most of the threads on the surface.

Rule #6
Test it out before buying it. Most bedding retailers have some sort of sheet samples in their stores for customers to touch before purchasing them. The perfect set of sheets comes down to two factors: the way they look in your bedroom and how they feel against your skin, so don’t rely on the labeling to tell you how the sheets feel. Give them a feel for yourself. After all, you will be spending around one-third of every day inside of them.

Will these sheets need several washings before they feel soft? Will they wrinkle easily when washing and drying?

BUYER BEWARE. I ordered similar sheets from Woot this month, I’ll never order sheets again from this website. The listing was completely misleading, the sheets were not good quality, and customer service was not friendly. The sheets I ordered also did not feature a brand name (exactly like this listing). If you are expecting high quality, I would suggest purchasing a brand you trust.

I’ve bought several sets of sheets from Woot. I’ve stopped doing it because they are all junk. Even when they stop the thread-count scam, they are still tissue thin, and this 16" fitted pocket? Who has a mattress that freakishly tall? That deep pocket makes the sheet fit very poorly on a regular mattress.

I do. A good 2 side mattress can very easily be that thick. In fact, I have had sheet sets advertised as fitting a mattress that thick that simply did not fit, at the minimum needing to be coerced into fitting over the corners.

No Name, single p;y translates to tissue thin and rough texture. Trust me I was burned on the last ones.

I got these sheets and they are true 1000TC, thick, and smooth. They feel really nice. I want some more, but don’t know this one’s brand and wife threw out the packaging. Does anyone know what brand these were?