Aduro 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station

Aduro 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station

2 Likes

Does this support iPhone 13 and what is the thickness supported, when it comes to phone covers?

Hi there. The iPhone 13 supports Qi charging, so yes.

As to covers, it depends on the cover, material, etc.

I can tell you firsthand, this product isn’t very good if you want to charge an Apple Watch. The cradle is too wide and the watch never makes contact with the charger. Serious design flaw. The phone charging is fine, but the LED indicator is so bright, it will keep you up at night and I couldn’t figure out a way to dim or turn it off. I can’t speak to the headphone charger. In the end, i initiated a return for a refund.

1 Like

Not recommended at all - There are many better Qi phone chargers, and some other combination chargers that may be worth a few dollars more.

Similar issues, although I took mine apart to put some extra material inside to mitigate the light bleed (it seriously glows all the time, and not just where it is meant to, since the plastic is thin. And it is BRIGHT, like brighter than a nightlight)… I also can’t get consistent charging connection for the watch either, which is quite disappointing.

The only positives are the single power cable being less messy, and the AirPods charger is nice, even if I only use that once a week or so. I’d still rather have a couple cables for chargers that fit better, and don’t glow all the time.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with the other posters. The watch charger, which is primarily why I bought it, is worthless. Doesn’t charge anything. The phone charger works well, however that light on it is absolutely ridiculous. It is way to bright. Overall, wouldn’t recommend at all.