Samsung 25W USB-C Super Fast Wall Charger

Samsung 25W USB-C Super Fast Wall Charger

3 Likes

WalMart has exact same thing with cable for $13.25.

3 Likes

Check again when this Woot! deal is over. Walmart and Amazon match each other’s prices on just about everything.

4 Likes

eegorr

aneidlinger

1m

I still don’t understand why they put USB-C connectors on a charger like this, especially when they don’t include a cable. There is plenty of room for a USB-A connector that would make it far more universal. I have plenty of USB-A to USB-C cables but only a couple of USB-C to USB-C cables that came with devices I buy.

I welcomed USB-C with its ability to be oriented either way, as a lightning cable can, as a replacement for micro and mini USB connectors on the device end of a charging or data cable. Even Apple has now switched to USB-C on their newest devices. But this connector provides no advantage on the charger end.

2 Likes

Looking at the photo and reading the features on Walmart, I think it’s not Samsung Branded. It’s works with Samsung.

The Samsung is also a bit smaller.

3 Likes

But if it’s usb-c on both ends how will i know which end goes in my phone? I don’t want to de-charge my phone. wink

9 Likes

The future is now, old man!

4 Likes

USB-C PD mode can deliver higher current. Superfast charger is only available in USB-C and also can supply power to some small laptops.

3 Likes

Is it UL Listed?

3 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

What does New - Open Box mean?

1 Like

Hi there, the below is a link to the Woot item condition glossary.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

I bought on of these in the past. I plugged it into the the wall and saw no results whatsoever. My wall never charged. I appreciate the design; however, I think the knives that cut through the drywall could be sharper.

1 Like

This says it’s 25W then says up to 3 amp charging … which is it? 25W = 2.1 Amps

1 Like

Hi there. I know nothing about electricity but I see this on the Samsung site (linked above)

Our features (including the info on Amps) are imported from the Amazon listing.

2 Likes

Different charging types have different voltages.

Samsung Super Fast Charging is 11V/2.25A/25W, but USB-C/PD and other types might have different voltage/amps. I’m sure they just wrote the highest numbers for marketing.

2 Likes

These are NOT made by Samsung, they just work with Samsung phones. Such a ripoff, Amazon you should not allow this!

2 Likes

These ones are made by Samsung. That’s why there’s a Samsung warranty. Also, this is Woot.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

I wasted. $20. Buying. Two. Of these, after. Delivery. I had. To buy. Special. Usb-C. Male. To make. Cables. Just. 2. Use. These. Chargers, another. $10. Wasted,. So total. Waste. Of cash. Is. $30. Then 2. Return. I have. To spend $10. Shipping. It. Back,. Then. I only get. A. Replacement, sooo. The point is,. Both. Of these fake. Chargers. Do. Not. Work,. They. Don’t. Charge. My. Cell. Phone. And they. Don’t. Charge any of my. USB battery. Bricks,. The. USB. Cables I bought on Amazon. Are. Top name. Brand,. Sooo. I. Am. Screwed. Out of. $30. With. No. Zero. Refund. In sight. ,. Moral. Of the. Story => never. Never. Ever. Buy. Anything. From. Woot,. Cause. Amazon. Uses. It. To. Sell. Off. Defective. Inventory,.
++++. Never. Ever. Buy. Anything from woot => a. Dishonest. Division. Of. Crooked. Amazon. Empire !!

3 Likes

Hi there. Sorry you’re unhappy with the charger. The sale did say that the cables weren’t included.

However, CS will help you with the return. Most returns come with a pre-paid label unless someone is abusing our return policy.

2 Likes