Lg v20 64gb (vzn/gsm)(s&d)

LG V20 64GB (VZN/GSM)(S&D)

Ordered 2 unlocked GSM US996 phones, received 2 T-MOBILE locked phones. 1 was in excellent condition, the other they didn’t even bother to refurbish. Aside from getting screwed with the wrong devices twice, the unrefurbished one had deep gouges in the case, its water sensors were tripped, and its battery had a significant dent in it. This was a huge decline in woot’s quality of both service and goods, but not the first time in a few orders. It’s gotten to the point I’d rather pay full price for an item rather than dealing with the heartbreak of having to return it.

The phone I received I cant even use. The speaker for listening to people talk doesn’t work at all. There are no dents or scratches on the screen or the body of the phone but the very top of the screen, you can see lines and the picture in the screen fades out. That doesn’t bother me as much. Not being able to hear people on the phone when they call is a HUGE issue for me. I want to exchange the phone for another and hope for the best. I really like this phone and all its features. It’s bittersweet for me.

I’m sorry for the problem. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

good luck with customer service. unfortunately Amaan or Bhanu couldn’t answer my question, but they were extremely clear that they weren’t able to “offer any additional help on the matter.”

@CliftonSantiago I’m sorry for the issue but it looks like you purchased the phone about 5 months ago which puts it outside our warranty service. Have you checked for local phone repair companies?

I ordered the unlocked U996. They sent me a T-mobile locked H918, so I was unable to have a working phone in Europe. With other people saying the same thing, I think this is probably bait-and-switch on the part of the reseller.

I’m very sorry. A few people were shipped the incorrect phone. Contact woot customer service.