Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter + Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable (1M) Bundle

Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter + Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable (1M) Bundle

Very slow shipping on this set

Hi there. It’s shipped and is on its way to you.

I think ups lost it, Amazon does a great job of getting me my packages but ups not so much

1 Like

Hi there, so sorry to hear that. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Idk what you sent me but it’s all opened and looked like it was chewed on. The weight of the cord is not the same weight as the same length cord that comes with my phone and it’s stiff so im assuming I got a real block with scratch and dent and a fake cord that has been dented. Probably my last time ordering from woot. How do people return items ? Nobody answers you phone numbers and you don’t have a return option.

Hi there. You can start a self-return in “Stuff you bought” or reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Did anyone else order this only to have it literally burn up and die within a few weeks? The charging block got so hot it burned my hand removing it from the wall. I just contacted customer service for a replacement.

1 Like

One of the charging blocks I got works like 20% of the time. My phone says it’s charging but % only goes down… Not sure what is going on but practically trash. Had the fortune (sarcasm here) of bringing it on a trip with me an learning how finicky this thing is. Expected much better from Apple refurbished.

1 Like