COSORI 12-in-1 Smart Wi-Fi Toaster Oven

COSORI 12-in-1 Smart Wi-Fi Toaster Oven

Is this new or refurbished? My best friend has one and has fallen in love with it. I may need one now.

2 Likes

2022-04-23 10.35.00 home.woot.com 74f8a9b93677

3 Likes

Back in my day, we had to get up, and go into the kitchen to check on the toaster oven.

And we liked it that way.

3 Likes

I have two of these. One at home, one at my SO’s. I absolutely love it. It’s virtually the only way I cook now. Excellent for pizza! Rotisserie chicken turns out great. So do wings. As good as a basket air fryer. Love the app! I have all my favorite recipes saved so they are easy to cook. 100% would buy again.

1 Like

Does this include the 6 accessory items (rotisserie, trays, fry basket, etc)? The description does not mention them.

2 Likes

Also wondering the answer to this question…if the accessories items are included??? Dont want to buy until I know that information!

1 Like

This is a new in box product. The manufacturer says the accessories are included.

* 1 x Wire Rack
* 1 x Food Tray
* 1 x Crumb Tray
* 1 x Fry Basket
* 1 x Rotisserie Fork Set
* 1 x Rotisserie Handle
* 1 x Recipe Book
* 1 x User Manual
* 1 x Quick Reference Guide
1 Like

After contacting Woot Customer Service, I was informed that this does not include the accessories, only the Cosori Toaster Oven!

So now Im confused…one says it does contain the accessories, another says it does not. Which is correct?

Hi there. These are being pulled from Amazon inventory so we don’t have a lot of information.

These are new, unopened. It’s this item here:

https://www.amazon.com/COSORI-Fryer-Toaster-Oven-Smart/dp/B0895GS9NW/

1 Like

The description in that link you provided for the item it is says that those certain accessories are included. So if it is a new unopened box they should be included right?!

Yep, that’s correct. These are new, unopened. Should include what’s listed. :smiley:

Thank you for the clarification!

I ordered this oven Friday 5/27 and it arrived yesterday 5/28 (wow!) AND YES it includes all of the accessories. I hoped it would fit to sit on top of my full-size microwave and it does. Yay!

1 Like

Nice!

Good job covering your face with your arm in the reflection!
Jeff Foxworthy Smh GIF by NBC