Beats Fit Pro True Wireless ANC Earbuds (Grade A Refurbished)

Beats Fit Pro True Wireless ANC Earbuds (Grade A Refurbished)

1 Like

I bought these from Woot last week, I think “refurbished” is kind of a strong word for whatever process they went through, and “open box” might be more appropriate.

The case and buds were mostly clean, but there was a little bit of ear wax in and under the ear tips on the ones I received, so I removed them and washed them with alcohol and used some spare ear tips from a different Beats headset I had on hand.

A little gross, but not worth the hassle of doing a return. Overall they work really well (spatial audio is a trip!), and are very comfortable in the ear.

Bought last week, mine appeared brand new but open box. Didn’t appear to have been worn or used… spatial audio is crazy… almost a distraction. Noise reduction is solid for an earbud (Of course no earbud noise reduction will be as good as over the ear). Would buy again. Top tip… if you use spotify, you can customize the eq. Outside of that you have the standard apple ones!

3 Likes

Got these pretty quick when they said I would get them a week from now.

But refurbished is not these. The box I got was all messed up. The buds themselves were in good condition (I always clean them new or not. There was some ear wax on the case. Even the bag it came in was messed up. Looked like someone used the buds for a week or two then returned them in the original shipping bad.

For the ear buds themselves they are very good. Have used them for the past 3 days 2 or 4 hours aday and not an issue I would complain about. I use an android with these and very happy especially for the price.

I actually bought these full price but they are not worth the price and returned them. But at $94 these are definitely worth it now.

1 Like