Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (Nintendo Switch)

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (Nintendo Switch)

This just came out, right? Great price. I have to play through my other 10 Lego games before I buy it though.

In fer one.

1 Like

Yes and it is amazing! The graphics are great. Fun cut scenes as you’d expect. Tons of game play activities. Only thing we miss are there’s no Xs for eyes when a major character dies.

We’re playing on PS4.

2 Likes

Stupid question, is it hard? For a Lego game? I suck at games but am enjoying Lego Undercover. Which is apparently aimed at 4 year olds. Harry Potter got hard but I’ll try it again one of these days.

It has some challenging parts to get to 100%. It’s not as easy as the original SW Lego games but not as hard as Lord of the Rings (which I never finished).

I’d say some parts would compare to HP in difficulty. Depends if you’re gonna go for 100%.

Buying players, bricks (like 2x, 4x), and that stuff is a bit more convoluted but you’ll figure it out.

2 Likes

Yes to this. Yes to this for sure. I’ve been eying it but now I can’t not buy it.

1 Like

Still $60 at Best Buy and Amazon. Nintendo games are not known for going on sale, even older ones, and this is basically brand-new, so absolutely worth your while if you’re interested.

1 Like

The pic shows something other than the US’ ESRB rating. Is this a Canadian-market product? Is there going to be region compatibility issues with US consoles?

1 Like

Hi there. No regional limitations.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22283/~/regional-compatibility-faq

I contacted support, and they said it was the UK version. The Switch is region free, though DLC for some games needs to be purchased on an eShop account in the same region. I haven’t been able to find out if that’s the case for this game.

So help me woot…if this ends up biting me…

ian hecox fist shake GIF

1 Like

If anyone that is worried about possible DLC issues, Walmart usually sells physical Switch games that are usually $60, for $50. I saw this game there for $50 just the other day.

My first purchase from Woot and I feel tricked. This is the UK region and the Nintendo website says I need to create a UK eShop for DLC.

If this is true, I’m going to return it. I should I have known this price was too good to be true.

Worked fine for me with my American Nintendo account, bruh. It even defaulted to American English language.

“Blimey, Luke! My ol’ chap. I happen to be your dear ol’ dad! Be a good lad and join the dark side, would you? Cheerio!”

But then, I ain’t paying for no crappy DLC. Screw microtransactions.