Rocketbook Executive & Mini Notebook Bundle

Rocketbook Executive & Mini Notebook Bundle

2 Likes

Hi I’m trying to find two things about this set. How many pages are in each notebook & what is the included pens :pen:point writing width, such as super fine, fine, medium, wide or bold that are broken down into mm measurements.
I’ve never used this special line of pens from pilot but their normal writing implements do come in different point sizes.
Thank you

4 Likes

It says you can save your notes to cloud services, but is that only as images? Or does it include an OCR feature to save as text?

Found a few answers here:
https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx24DCNJX4VDAW4/ref=ask_dp_dpmw_al_hza

The pens are 0.7mm, which I believe is considered fine? Not sure. Usually depends on the pen or pen manufacturer.

The mini has 48 pages (24 sheets, front and back) and the Executive notebook has 36 pages (18 sheets, front and back).

I usually scan my pages as PDF, and the app theoretically transcribes the handwriting so you can actually select and copy the text from the PDF, but it doesn’t do very well. Lots of weird formatting errors. I’ve never tried the OCR feature though. Might have to do that …

2 Likes

Are the sheets dotted or just regular lined? I’m hoping for lines. Those dots make me dizzy after a couple sentences…

It’s a dot grid.

1 Like

Did anybody else who purchase this have a missing microfiber towel? I had one towel packaged in the executive bundle but not one in the mini bundle and it was suppose to come with 2 pens and 2 towels. I received the pens, not the towels.

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

It can depend on what you are sending it to, but you can have it go to emails as a PDF. You can also send to One Note as its one page and if you double hashtag when you write you can have that be the title of the new page. Those pages come in as your hand-written notes but the text is searchable which is very useful