Suntrap Pro Mosquito & Insect Trapper

Suntrap Pro Mosquito & Insect Trapper

1 Like

This thing is tiny. I bought one and put it in the deep woods. It’s caught one insect in a week. Not worth it.

It’s the size of the palm of your hand.

1 Like

At least you caught one. I had 3 and never caught a single bug. Truth! Not one! Cool ass idea, just a terrible product. Mosquitoes fry straight at objects and the whole they’ve got a flight straight through is about the diameter of a pencil the lights not bright enough and I couldn’t think of another practical use for it so I ended up throwing all three of them out and I tried to make them work for a long long time I bought these last year and I never caught one mosquito I have some other mosquito traps that get all kinds of captures.

1 Like

I purchased 3 also.
I was very surprised the size was small.
I still have them hanging around.
Cute, but not useful.
List price of $64.00. omg to anyone purchasing at retail.

Um, do tell! What are the ones you have that “captivate” all kinds of bugs?
(Tried these already.)

Yeah I don’t know what this was supposed to be but it sure as heck AINT NO STEENKUN SKEETER YRAP !! Ain’t caught 1 !!! Not 1 !! I spent $20 on another stellar Amazon zapper and the zapper I bought comes with a extra set of bulbs! I nave 2 on garage, 1in my workshop, 1 in our enclosed back porch/ deck and one back corner by the pool. AND a spare. Yep I have purchased 6. I run mine 24/7
They zapp anything that flies into them. Amazing how many gnats fly in and get cooked. No regrets with the zappers. But this clear cut with tiny solar blue light from the lid is wasted time & money.
$33 Amazon. ASPECTEK Powerful 20W Electronic Indoor Insect Killer, Bug Zapper, Fly Zapper, Mosquito Killer-Indoor Use Including Free 2 Pack Replacement Bulbs