Adeptus Rolling Cart: Your Choice

Adeptus Rolling Cart: Your Choice

Again with these clunkers?
They’re really difficult to assemble, not well designed, and halfway through, one is left to wonder why it ever seemed like a good idea.
You’ll be sorry…

1 Like

Is there another full moon? These seem to go on sale here just about every month.

New Moon Space GIF by Storymaker

They’re not particularly difficult, just take time, but I’m more than happy with mine. Took me probably an extra hour to assemble vs the Ikea Alex but the Alex wide costs about 100 more. Is it slightly better and easier to put together? Sure. But for a basic organizer I’ll make that trade any day.

The only trick is making sure to keep the drawers square while you’re building them - it’s a little annoying but just takes patience, not skill.

The only two things keeping these cabinets from being 5 star:

1. Pilot holes (there are none and you WILL drop screws / split parts as a result)
  2. Nothing to keep the drawers from slipping too far out

They are obnoxious to assemble

These things are gonna take an evening to assemble and they came damaged. Be ready to to be disappointed…

I’m sorry about that. Please reach out to Adeptus to see if they can get you replacement parts.

Warranty: 1 Year Adeptus

If that doesn’t work or if you want to return it, reach out to Woot! Customer Service for options.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.