PUMA 28" Wanderer Rolling Duffel Bag

PUMA 28" Wanderer Rolling Duffel Bag

Have a question about this fully armed and operational rolling luggage?

Ask me. I am the unofficial official representative and I may or may not have the answer.

Give it a go.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is this size ok for a carry on bag?

No, the 28" one is too large. Carry on sizes:
22" x 14" x 9"

Correct. Even the 22" companion that is available is cutting it really close. I wouldn’t want to wrestle a bag into the bin only to get a tap on the shoulder from the FA telling me I am being a naughty boy…or do I?

How many mayo pickle sandwiches and DVDs of I Love Lucy can I fit in this? Lots!

Oh…for my fans. I dropped the pickles for fear of male pattern baldness.

I think it was Thunderthighs who ruined it for me.

Thanks TT, wherever you are.

I have an update for you. The manufacturer is telling me that the 22" should fit. The bag is soft on the top and sides but not the bottom.

1 Like

Would this work for high school football equipment?

Yes. It is 100% poly so it should have plenty of strength and durability. It isn’t Kevlar but for basic use it works great.

How much does the 22" bag weigh ?

4.5 lbs of goodness

Any internal pockets or dividers, or is it wide open?

Completely open.

1 Like

How many human heads will fit in one of these? Asking for a friend :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ah a man of culture.

8 would be my guess but you can always dig a hole in a corn field or the desert and test it with bowling balls.

2 Likes

So am getting a box of four (two of each), and the weight label on the UPS link says 59.6 pounds. I am hoping they are really only 4.5 lbs each. Do you know the real weight for each, and would you be kind enough to share that information? I tried Amazon and a bunch of other places and could not find it. Thanks!