Casio Tactical Rangeman G-Shock Solar Watch

Casio Tactical Rangeman G-Shock Solar Watch

Not sure what makes this worth the money. It’s a serious question. It’s nt a smart watch. What’s the benefit? Solar charging? An automatic doesnt need a battery or a charge. So what’s the hook?

1 Like

Can your automatic do all this?

Hmmm…Woot, Interested in buying one. Can you match this price of $200? https://www.greentoe.com/product/Casio_Tactical_Rangeman_G-Shock_Solar_Watch_-_Black_GW9400-1B?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&utm_content=GW9400-1B&direct_shop=a062R00001v8sNfQAI&gclid=Cj0KCQjwspKUBhCvARIsAB2IYutRRh7zUIWA1caRpZU5xrYqrVwDBXX0zMnmVIGDedm4S-wjUF1z3eUaAjjBEALw_wcB

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-francisco/profile/ecommerce/greentoe-1116-531781/customer-reviews

For $40 I think I’ll pass.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Ahhh! Good find! Thanks. Psst…I wouldn’t have bought from them anyway :wink:

1 Like

I’m wondering if I still have my baby g-shock from high school. Lol, I’ll have to look.

2 Likes

I still have my Casio analog/digital from the 80’s. They are indestructible. I don’t remember the model, but Eddie Murphy wore the same watch in Beverly Hills Cop. I call it my Beverly Hills Cop Watch, lol :smiley:
EDIT: Casio AQ-30W

3 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

Casio is so great that they write songs and dance about them!

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know about that site and they seem to be grabbing deals from other retailers. I’m not going to do a price comp against them. TY.

1 Like

Not sure what the Fish hook is in the broken vague description. It’s the same on Amazon. Here’s the specs from the Casio website. This is a really good looking watch. I’m buying one from woot! GW9400-1B | Black Men's Watch G-SHOCK | CASIO

Pretty much. AND it looks better

I bought one of the original G-Shocks. I think that was like 40 years ago. It was OK but crazy big and thick as I remember. And at the end of the day, it was just a watch.

1 Like

I have a lower end one of these that I bought 4 years ago and still runs like a champ. This is a bit more money than I wanted to spend today but you have me thinking on it.