Under Armour Men's Rival Full-Zip Hoodie

Under Armour Men's Rival Full-Zip Hoodie

4 Likes

FYI, the sizes run a little tall/thin, and the zipper isn’t the best. But it’s still comfy otherwise, so I’m still a fan at this price.

5 Likes

Almost certain these are counterfeit, as the logo is just a small patch stick to the clothing. The quality is not even as near to typical UA products, neither the sizing. It’s a fake product, so buyer beware.

3 Likes

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

This is what it looks like on UA’s own site: Under Armour

It does appear to be the same hoodie, unless you know something that we don’t?

Okay, after posting that, and comparing the images on UA and Woot, a few things jump out:

UA:

woot:

1. The neck line on the UA image is much lower than the woot image, which appears to go all the way up to the drawstrings
  2. The patch on the UA site appears to be vinyl that’s melted on, whereas the woot one appears to be a sewn on patch.
  3. The drawstring ends on the UA version are sewn, where the woot ones appear to have plastic aglets.

woot, can you confirm that this product is legit?

They use stock images.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s the case here. If they’re selling a specific hoodie, we should see pictures of it.

If it’s just “a generic hoodie with a patch on it somewhere” it should be sold as such

HI ALL!

Per our vendor:

“Ours are slightly different because they are made for corporate accounts and off-price accounts to differentiate from regular retail.”

1 Like

It appears to a older version of the UA hoodie back in 2016. Zipper is not the best and stitching could definitely be better.