NutriChef Bluetooth Meat Thermometer

NutriChef Bluetooth Meat Thermometer

I may buy this. I figured I’d uhhhhhhhh… let you guys know. This is my first ever comment on Woot! I’m procrastinating instead of doing homework.

6 Likes

this is how it starts

2 Likes

Anyone have experience with this on the outdoor grill? I bought one once and the probe caught on fire while the meat was cooking. Wondering if this one is a bit more robust.

This is the way.

Welcome to the Woot side. we have cookies… sometimes… on the grocery site.

For Android, the app is EasyBBQ. It requires access to your precise location and your contacts. Why does a thermometer require this other than to sell your info? :expressionless: This is the third check thermometer where I’ve see this.

I quickly picked up the last Thermometer on sale because they sell out like hotcakes around here

Update: I bought it. Woot kicks ass. I need to make a smooth user name and wacky cartoon avatar.

Woot!

Excited Pumped Up GIF by Lil Jon

Morning. I see you figured out the avatar.

Here’s some helpful info to get you started on your username. Also, welcome.

The NutriChef PWIRBBQ90 Bluetooth Meat Thermometer is much more useful than I expected for the low price. Purchased on May 31, 2022. Love it!

1 Like

If they gave out zero stars, that would still be too high for this item. If you actually bought it, make sure not to touch it while it is ostensibly measuring temperature… it burns almost instantly. And on top of that, if I had waited for the thing to register 165 degrees, the turkey and chicken would have been totally burned. Woot should be ashamed for even offering this.